Author Topic: No door knocks, little press access, early 'lids': Biden campaign stalls with 40 days left  (Read 201 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

The momentum of the Joe Biden campaign is showing signs of stalling less than a month and a half before the Nov. 3 election, with the Democratic nominee at the center of a political effort that is forgoing knocking on doors, skipping entire days' worth of campaigning, and at times appearing to avoid engagements with the press in contrast to his more gregarious Republican opponent.

Biden's campaign has notably eschewed door-to-door knocking over the course of the waning election season. That decision has panicked some Democratic operatives, but Biden campaign officials have argued it's necessary in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The Trump campaign, meanwhile, claims to have knocked on over 30,000,000 doors and placed 120,000,000 phone calls.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/no-door-door-knocking-little-press-early-turn-ins-bidens-campaign-stalls#431
The Republic is lost.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
We are 5 1/2 weeks out and the polls are getting within the Margin of Error for Biden's dwindling lead.

Recall that Hillary was polled with a double digit lead in late October.

Given the escalating bat crazy behavior of the Dems, they know Joe is going down in flames.
The Republic is lost.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Vulcan wrote:
"Given the escalating bat crazy behavior of the Dems, they know Joe is going down in flames."

Vulcan, I wish I could believe ya.
But right now, I still see this as "too close to call", with "outcome uncertain at this point".

I hope that you're right and I'm proven wrong.
But that's how I see it...

Offline rustynail

The best rope-a-dope since the Rumble in the Jungle.   Biden is wearing trump out

and will go for the kill shot in the debates?

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
Vulcan wrote:
"Given the escalating bat crazy behavior of the Dems, they know Joe is going down in flames."

Vulcan, I wish I could believe ya.
But right now, I still see this as "too close to call", with "outcome uncertain at this point".

I hope that you're right and I'm proven wrong.
But that's how I see it...

Did a bit more reading on some other articles. From what I can gather Biden is basically running a virtual campaign.

Although that might be the way things are going, I don't think we're there yet. Even the youngin's like a little personal contact.

He's taking a huge gamble. I think he's wrong. I see a big disaster brewing for the Dems up and down the ticket using this approach.
The Republic is lost.