Author Topic: Nolte: Democrats Switch Focus from Mail-In Voting to In-Person Voting  (Read 125 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Nolte 25 Sep 2020

We’re less than 40 days out from the election and all of a sudden Democrats are urging people to vote in person as opposed to mailing in their ballots.

The far-left Axios reports “Democrats are exponentially more likely to vote by mail than Republicans this year — and if enough mail-in ballots are lost, rejected on a technicality or undercounted, it could change the outcome of the presidential election or other key races.”

This is just my opinion, but I don’t think that’s it at all. Oh, I don’t doubt Democrats are worried over all the news stories about the rejection rate of mail-in ballots, and how they mysteriously end up in dumpsters, ditches, discarded, backrooms, missing, and other bizarre places.  And I’m sure Democrats understand in a close race, Trump intends to fight like the devil over every mail-in ballot that looks fishy, and you can bet plenty of them will…

Overall, though, and again this is just one man’s opinion, I think this pivot is a wink-wink-nod-nod-know-what-I-mean-know-what-I-mean move to get Democrats to vote twice.

Okay, you’ve mailed in your ballot. Now it’s time to show up and vote once again — you know, just to be sure.

Too cynical?

Really? You think that’s too cynical for a political party that is right now encouraging and openly funding rioting, arson, and looting?

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/25/nolte-democrats-switch-focus-from-mail-in-voting-to-in-person-voting/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Nolte: Democrats Switch Focus from Mail-In Voting to In-Person Voting
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 12:18:39 am »
They're waking up to what I've been posting here a while:

One vote, cast in person on election day could be "worth more" than several mailed-in votes that don't make it on time or don't get counted...