Author Topic: Bernie Sanders calls for commission to certify 2020 election results  (Read 293 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Bernie Sanders calls for commission to certify 2020 election results

By Emily Jacobs

September 25, 2020 | 9:24am

Joe Biden and Donald Trump aren’t the only ones preparing for uncertainty and mayhem after Election Day — Sen. Bernie Sanders is now calling for an independent commission to oversee the 2020 election amid concerns over fairness and accuracy.

In an address Thursday at George Washington University in the nation’s capital, Sanders (I-Vt.) backed Trump’s former Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats in his recent call for a high-level, bipartisan commission to quell fears about the legitimacy of the upcoming election.

“I couldn’t agree more, I strongly second Director Coats’ call for this election commission,” the Vermont senator said, referencing Coats’ op-ed in the New York Times.

Sanders made the call while discussing the current commander-in-chief’s recent doubts about the integrity of the November election.

“It is terribly important that we actually listen to and take seriously what Donald Trump is saying,” he warned.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/09/25/bernie-sanders-calls-for-commission-to-certify-election-results/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Bernie Sanders calls for commission to certify 2020 election results
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 02:56:53 pm »
Whenever Democrats use the word 'bipartisan' they ALWAYS mean 11 Democrats and one RINO Republican.
"It was a bipartisan vote!"
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline HuskyPatriot

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 03:04:43 pm »
O Bernie, Bernie!!!  Just retire to a nice professorship in Vermont already! 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2020, 05:54:16 pm »
Whenever Democrats use the word 'bipartisan' they ALWAYS mean 11 Democrats and one RINO Republican.
"It was a bipartisan vote!"

The one Pubbie would be Romney, yes.

This "plan" serves one purpose:  Gum up the results of the election enough to render it useless.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2020, 06:08:08 pm »
The one Pubbie would be Romney, yes.

This "plan" serves one purpose:  Gum up the results of the election enough to render it useless.
The Democrats know, or at least strongly believe, they are going to lose.
So the goal now is to sabotage the election process in any possible way they can.
They are already mucking up absentee ballots and flooding the Earth with what they call 'mail in ballots'.
Hillary is yelling, 'Never concede! No matter what!' The goal is to cause as much confusion as possible.
Don't know what they expect to happen. Maybe they want a second election?
Most likely they want to make such a mess that Congress will 'appoint' a President, like they do in most Communist Dictatorships.
I hope the Republicans are ready for real, full-on, no holds barred, political warfare. Because that is what's coming.
The Dems are going to pull out every way to cheat in their book. Every legal and Congressional trick possible will be played.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline HuskyPatriot

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2020, 06:17:07 pm »
Aha!!

POLL: Trump Leads Biden By 10 Points Among Independents

https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/24/yougov-cbs-poll-joe-biden-donald-trump-presidential-polling-election-2020-independent-voters/

But then...

Ohio: Trump vs. Biden  FOX News poll:  Biden 50, Trump 45
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/#!

Trump needs Ohio, but five points is not much.....

In the end it all depends on where you look.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2020, 06:28:15 pm »
In the end it all depends on where you look.

...and who you believe.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline HuskyPatriot

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2020, 09:34:19 pm »
Indeed!!  :patriot:

(From the Castle Private Bar:   :beer: )
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2020, 10:23:42 pm »
And where in the US Constitution is this "commission"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.