Author Topic: Senate Probe Finds John Kerry Falsely Claimed He Had No Knowledge of Hunter Biden’s Role in Burisma  (Read 658 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
   Senate Probe Finds John Kerry Falsely Claimed He Had No Knowledge of Hunter Biden’s Role in Burisma
By Zachary Evans

September 23, 2020 8:01 AM

Former Secretary of State John Kerry falsely claimed in 2019 that he had no knowledge of Hunter Biden’s role on the board of Burisma Holdings, Inc., according to the Senate report on Biden’s financial dealings released on Wednesday.

Kerry was asked by a reporter from NBC News on December 8, 2019, whether he knew of Hunter Biden’s activities during his tenure as secretary of state in the Obama administration from 2013-2017. Biden From 2014-2019 held a seat on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian natural gas company whose former head and founder Mykola Zlochevsky is suspected of bribery and various other crimes. (Zlochevsky’s whereabouts are currently unknown.)

Vice president Joe Biden led the Obama administration’s Ukraine policy after Russia’s 2014 annexation of the Crimean peninsula and subsequent war in eastern Ukraine. Hunter Biden’s position at Burisma led American officials to worry about the appearance of a conflict of interest in their Ukraine policy.

“I had no knowledge about any of that. None. No,” Kerry told the reporter regarding Biden’s position on the Burisma board. “What would I know about any—no. Why would I know about any company or any individual? No.”

However, Kerry’s former chief of staff David Wade testified to the Senate Homeland Security Committee that he informed Kerry personally of Biden’s role at Burisma. Wade received an email on May 13, 2014, from Kerry’s stepson, Chris Heinz, telling him that Hunter Biden and associate Devon Archer had joined Burisma.

more
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/senate-probe-finds-john-kerry-falsely-claimed-he-had-no-knowledge-of-hunter-bidens-role-in-burisma/?fbclid=IwAR35mCOgtBQFbVDzOQutGL6dGn4RrOyeVQN2K6JAr9SWfwZ1WqHB2UpwagQ
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
When do these bastards hang?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   Senate Probe Finds John Kerry Falsely Claimed He Had No Knowledge of Hunter Biden’s Role in Burisma
By Zachary Evans

September 23, 2020 8:01 AM

Former Secretary of State John Kerry falsely claimed in 2019 that he had no knowledge of Hunter Biden’s role on the board of Burisma Holdings, Inc., according to the Senate report on Biden’s financial dealings released on Wednesday.

@mystery-ak

I may well be wrong,but it SEEMS like I remember reading somewhere that a son of Lurch or a stepson also had a board seat there at the same time.

IF that is true,how would it be possible he knew nothing about it?

UPDATE!

So,I loooked,and literally the first thing that popped up was : "John Kerry’s son cut business ties with Hunter Biden over Ukrainian oil deal."

]https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/john-kerrys-son-cut-business-ties-with-hunter-biden-over-ukrainian-oil-deal[url][/url]
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 11:00:52 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
John Kerry Lied, three Purple Hearts Kerry? Say it isn't so!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
John Kerry Lied, three Purple Hearts Kerry? Say it isn't so!

@GtHawk

NONE required hospitalization,or even stitches,and he put himself in for all three while serving as the acting CO when the commander was on leave. He got enlisted men to sign as witnesses,but it is unknown at this time what he gave them in return.

He also put himself in for the Silver Star he got while the CO was on leave,and the Admiral that was in the position of approving or disapproving the award was a friend of his mother.

Here is the background on his VN story. Kerry was a fan of JFK,and wanted to emulate him to set the stage for his political career,so he got a commission and volunteered for an assignment to a patrol boat that cruised around offshore,and sent boarding parties to go search sampan's for weapons,explosives,etc,etc,etc.

The problem was that by the time his assignment was approved,the Navy no longer ran patrol boats off shore. They ran smaller patrol boats up the rivers,and it was a MUCH more dangerous job.

So,like JFK,he punked out. He tried to get the transfer killed because being assigned to the River Patrol was not what he had volunteered for. He got sent to VN anyhow,and the US Military had a policy back then of re-assigning any US military member back to the US if he or she got wounded/awarded a Purple Heart,regardless of how much time they had already served there.

So Kerry wrote himself up for 3 Purple Hearts and a Silver Star,and was sent back to the US as a "wounded hero" and assigned to the staff on an Admiral,who he flew around in his own private airplane.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@GtHawk

NONE required hospitalization,or even stitches,and he put himself in for all three while serving as the acting CO when the commander was on leave. He got enlisted men to sign as witnesses,but it is unknown at this time what he gave them in return.

He also put himself in for the Silver Star he got while the CO was on leave,and the Admiral that was in the position of approving or disapproving the award was a friend of his mother.

Here is the background on his VN story. Kerry was a fan of JFK,and wanted to emulate him to set the stage for his political career,so he got a commission and volunteered for an assignment to a patrol boat that cruised around offshore,and sent boarding parties to go search sampan's for weapons,explosives,etc,etc,etc.

The problem was that by the time his assignment was approved,the Navy no longer ran patrol boats off shore. They ran smaller patrol boats up the rivers,and it was a MUCH more dangerous job.

So,like JFK,he punked out. He tried to get the transfer killed because being assigned to the River Patrol was not what he had volunteered for. He got sent to VN anyhow,and the US Military had a policy back then of re-assigning any US military member back to the US if he or she got wounded/awarded a Purple Heart,regardless of how much time they had already served there.

So Kerry wrote himself up for 3 Purple Hearts and a Silver Star,and was sent back to the US as a "wounded hero" and assigned to the staff on an Admiral,who he flew around in his own private airplane.
@sneakypete
Thanks for the rundown reminder, the way my brother who was in the Navy at the time told it Kerry was bored serving on a ship and heard about the neat gig on the patrol boats which sounded safe but more interesting but the rest is as you told it. I was snarking at the troll in my comment.

Offline MajorClay

wouldn't you or I be charged with perjury?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
Thanks for the rundown reminder, the way my brother who was in the Navy at the time told it Kerry was bored serving on a ship and heard about the neat gig on the patrol boats which sounded safe but more interesting but the rest is as you told it. I was snarking at the troll in my comment.

@GtHawk

PLEASE note that I had a couple of typos,one was when I wrote " "a" Purple Heart". Immediate transfer back to the US required THREE Purple Heart Awards in less than one year. Which is why Kerry put himself in for 3 of them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
wouldn't you or I be charged with perjury?

@MajorClay

Yes,but neither of you are US Senators.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

“I had no knowledge about any of that. None. No,” Kerry told the reporter regarding Biden’s position on the Burisma board. “What would I know about any—no. Why would I know about any company or any individual? No.”

As a reminder, someone who says 'No' five times in answer to a question is clearly lying through his teeth.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I sailed snarled (but justifiably so):
"As a reminder, someone who says 'No' five times in answer to a question is clearly lying through his teeth."

Got to post it one more time (whenever I hear his name):
John Kerry:
A traitor in war,
A traitor in peace,
A traitor to the hearts of his countrymen.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
"As a reminder, someone who says 'No' five times in answer to a question is clearly lying through his teeth."

John Kerry:
A traitor in war,
A traitor in peace,

There is this thing with me.

Imo he is a total of pos.

There has been a shine on with these people far too long. Far too long.

The ONLY thing this acc hole knows about purple hearts are the ones he sucks hickies on other peoples asses.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

John Kerry:
A traitor in war,
A traitor in peace,

I meant what I said on the first post.

WHY?

Won't you give me the license to kill?

I have lived loved and hated.

Studied history. Studied word structure. Studied you. Studied them.

I did a study studying you then we us while you reciprocated. By setting me on one or more of your categorizations.

I am tired of it.

Not one more minute of your money (your CURRENCY) will buy.

Dust in the wind.

I Ain't nothing. But you can eat my dust.

Online Smokin Joe

@GtHawk

PLEASE note that I had a couple of typos,one was when I wrote " "a" Purple Heart". Immediate transfer back to the US required THREE Purple Heart Awards in less than one year. Which is why Kerry put himself in for 3 of them.
Right. Three 'hearts' and out, with a Silver Star, that would make him a genuine 'War Hero', which would just add fuel to the flames when he threw someone's medals (not his own) over the White House Fence, went off to meet with the VC in Paris (Logan act violation?), and 'testified' at the Winter Soldier Farce 'bout jing-gis con and all that.

C S Lewis