Author Topic: Trump says he would accept Supreme Court election ruling after declining to commit to peaceful trans  (Read 203 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says he would accept Supreme Court election ruling after declining to commit to peaceful transfer
By Brett Samuels - 09/24/20 10:23 AM EDT

President Trump on Thursday said he would accept a hypothetical Supreme Court ruling declaring Democratic nominee Joe Biden the winner in November's election, a small concession as Republicans rebuked his refusal a day earlier to commit to a peaceful transfer of power.

Trump appeared on Brian Kilmeade's Fox News Radio show, where the host sought to smooth over the president's comments late Wednesday, which caused an uproar.

"Oh that I would agree with," Trump said when Kilmeade suggested that Trump would accept a Supreme Court ruling declaring the outcome of a contested election. But the president immediately began casting doubt on the result.

"I think we have a long way before we get there. These ballots are a horror show," he added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/517976-trump-says-he-would-accept-supreme-court-election-ruling-after
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump says he would accept Supreme Court election ruling after declining to commit to peaceful transfer

Oh for cripes sake, so what.  Two different questions.

I wonder how good life would be in TBR during a 24 hour moratorium on articles from The Hill.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh for cripes sake, so what.  Two different questions.

I wonder how good life would be in TBR during a 24 hour moratorium on articles from The Hill.

Then we'd start getting flooded with NYT and WaPo screeds.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Then we'd start getting flooded with NYT and WaPo screeds.   :shrug:

Must we post them all???? @Cyber Liberty   Many are (asinine) opinion screeds.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Must we post them all???? @Cyber Liberty   Many are (asinine) opinion screeds.

They are indeed, and if we ever hope to convince people in the real meat world, we need to know what they are saying.  It's a Sun Tsu thing abou knowing your enemy as you know yourself.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: