Author Topic: Florida Demonstrators Heckle Diners, Swipe Table From Elderly Couple, Video Shows  (Read 555 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Jake Dima
Contributor
September 24, 2020 10:42 AM ET

A mob shouted expletives at outdoor diners and sat at an elderly couple’s table in St. Petersburg, Florida Wednesday.

The large group, donning signs and raised fists, chanted “stand up, fight back” in front of the restaurant, according to a video posted to Twitter by Tampa Bay Times reporter Josh Fiallo. One man sat down at an elderly couple’s table before about five others surrounded the diners yelling.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Josh Fiallo
@ByJoshFiallo
Protestors are now going restaurant by restaurant to chant at diners on Beach Dr. in St. Pete. A lot of diners yelled back, starting multiple confrontations.

This one was the most significant. Protestors took over a couple’s table. Not sure why they were targeted specifically.

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/24/florida-diners-heckled-table-stolen-st-petersburg-tampa-bay-times/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

This is why we're refraining from going to the "big city" (Pittsburgh, already infamous for such incidents) for a nice dinner out. We'll stick closer to home - where people are mostly sane - for the near future.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They never sit down at a table full of young service members or 1st responders?  I wonder why?   Bunch of Pu$$ies.  They all need their asses kick and sent packing.   I'm sick of this shit.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline aligncare

They think they’re winning converts?

Social miscreants with empty lives. Democrats.

Offline PeteS in CA

They think they’re winning converts?

Social miscreants with empty lives. Democrats.

One commentator (Hot Air? Power Line? Instapundit?) calls these paroxysms of idiocy "in-kind contributions to the Trump Campaign".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online roamer_1

They never sit down at a table full of young service members or 1st responders?  I wonder why?   Bunch of Pu$$ies.  They all need their asses kick and sent packing.   I'm sick of this shit.

Try that crap in a redneck diner. Abusing elders... You'd be lucky to walk off with a knot on your head and a dot in your eye. That folks put up with this sh*t is an amazement to me.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

There will be more dead if this drags on.

Pop a few who threaten you and the message will be clear.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline verga

Exactly what I was thinking.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

Try that crap in a redneck diner. Abusing elders... You'd be lucky to walk off with a knot on your head and a dot in your eye. That folks put up with this sh*t is an amazement to me.
They are cowardly predators. They instinctively know who won't fight back. They select their victims for that reason.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
What ever happened to respect your elders? This is someone’s grandparents.

Beware of karma. One day they will be elderly. That is, if they don’t fall victim to a Darwin Award before they themselves are elderly.

Karma does work.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online roamer_1

They are cowardly predators. They instinctively know who won't fight back. They select their victims for that reason.

Oh it ain't their victims that I take umbrage with. It's the fellers with blue jeans and sh*tkickers (or more likely steel toes or carpenter boots) that let that crap carry on. Surely there's a construction crew or a road crew, or a loading dock near by. There is something wrong with a neighborhood that lets that happen.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh it ain't their victims that I take umbrage with. It's the fellers with blue jeans and sh*tkickers (or more likely steel toes or carpenter boots) that let that crap carry on. Surely there's a construction crew or a road crew, or a loading dock near by. There is something wrong with a neighborhood that lets that happen.

They don't want to go up against a mob of hundreds, perhaps?   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

Discretion is the better part of valor. Long distance swagger is the easy part.

Offline skeeter

And be prosecuted by a Soros-bought DA for doing what will be necessary to do in order to come out of such a mob alive.

The system is rigged against the individual. For the time being anyway.

Offline verga

My thoughts as well

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Soy based blood don't clot.  Stab em and slab em.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Soy based blood don't clot.  Stab em and slab em.

I think the concern lies in the possibility they might stab/slab you back?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

I think the concern lies in the possibility they might stab/slab you back?

Not in the least.  Find the one who looks like the leader and take him out 1st.

Offline cato potatoe

Pinellas County is a collection of quiet towns ... mostly conservative, but St. Pete is deep blue.  The local government would persecute anyone who fought back.

Online roamer_1

That's bullcrap. How many Latin Kings were needed to turn the mob away from Latino neighborhoods?

All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.