Author Topic: RAND’S STAND: Sen. Paul Says He Will Refer Hunter Biden Report to DOJ for ‘Criminal Probe’  (Read 272 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RAND’S STAND: Sen. Paul Says He Will Refer Hunter Biden Report to DOJ for ‘Criminal Probe’
posted by Hannity Staff - 1 hour ago

Senator Rand Paul confirmed Wednesday his plans to send the recently released Congressional probe into Hunter Biden to the Department of Justice for a “criminal referral” against the Democratic presidential nominee’s son.

“I think riding on Air Force Two and doing business is illegal. I think that is against the law, and probably a felony. I think it’s illegal to take money from a Russian politician’s wife, $3.5 million. Was it reported accurately? I think the only way to determine the actual legality of this is to have it referred to the Department of Justice. So, I’m going to send the report over. I don’t know if the whole committee will vote for it, but I’m sending the report, tomorrow, to the Department of Justice, and we’re asking for a criminal referral,” Paul told Fox News.

A bombshell report from the New York Post claims Hunter Biden -the son of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden- has financial connections to what the newspaper describes as “human trafficking rings.”

The report states that Biden “has sent funds to non-resident alien women in the United States who are citizens of Russia and Ukraine and who have subsequently wired funds they have received from Hunter Biden to individuals located in Russia and Ukraine.”

“The records also note that some of these transactions are linked to what ‘appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring,’” the report adds.

more
https://hannity.com/media-room/rands-stand-sen-paul-says-he-will-refer-hunter-biden-report-to-doj-for-criminal-probe/?utm_source=socialflow
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Rand's Stand all right.

Custer had a better chance with the Sioux, than Rand will have against the DC Swamp monsters.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline verga

Nothing to see here, move along
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline rustynail

That's it we got him!  The walls are closing in on Hunter.  Barr will belly bounce him straight to jail.

Tomorrow.