Author Topic: Biden Campaign to Appear Alongside Hanoi Jane  (Read 172 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Campaign to Appear Alongside Hanoi Jane
« on: September 24, 2020, 02:57:03 pm »
Biden Campaign to Appear Alongside Hanoi Jane
Event comes one week after Biden hosted veterans outreach roundtable

Collin Anderson - September 23, 2020 4:35 PM

The Biden campaign, which has bombarded President Donald Trump with attacks about his respect for U.S. soldiers, will be campaigning this weekend with Jane Fonda, a celebrity best known for fraternizing with enemy troops during the Vietnam War.

Democratic vice-presidential candidate Kamala Harris is set to join Fonda at a Saturday virtual event held by progressive advocacy group Supermajority. The event—titled "Supercharge: Women All In"—will "bring together thousands of women to laugh, sing, dance, and celebrate women's political power," according to the group's website.

Fonda traveled to North Vietnam in 1972 as part of an anti-war protest that saw her pose for photos with enemy troops on an anti-aircraft gun. The photo sparked outrage among Vietnam veterans, earning her the nickname "Hanoi Jane." Fonda's public appearances remain subject to controversy—a group of Ohio veterans called on the actress to donate her $83,000 speaking fee to the families of fallen soldiers ahead of a May appearance at Kent State University.

more
https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/biden-campaign-to-appear-alongside-hanoi-jane/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Biden Campaign to Appear Alongside Hanoi Jane
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 03:19:52 pm »
Jane is undoubtedly a hero to the Antifa crowd.  So we know who Sloe Joes sympathies lie.  Traitor Joe Biden.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 04:06:05 pm »
Jane is undoubtedly a hero to the Antifa crowd.  So we know who Sloe Joes sympathies lie.  Traitor Joe Biden.

Most young folks probably know little of this anti-american puke.  OTOH, them thinking this is a way to win over the "over 60 crowd" is just down right insane. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 04:08:56 pm »
Most young folks probably know little of this anti-american puke.  OTOH, them thinking this is a way to win over the "over 60 crowd" is just down right insane.

That image of her on the commie AAk AAk gun is imprinted on my brain. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 04:11:47 pm »
That image of her on the commie AAk AAk gun is imprinted on my brain.

Mine too..especially when I had friends and relatives in VN then...she's a f'king traitor..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 04:15:20 pm »
Mine too..especially when I had friends and relatives in VN then...she's a f'king traitor..

100% agree.  In any other period in this nation's history, her worthless ass would be hanging from a gallow.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2020, 04:22:45 pm »
I wish Nixon would have revoked her passport and barred her reentry to the States.