Author Topic: Russia sends 400 war criminal mercenaries to Libya  (Read 333 times)

rangerrebew

Russia sends 400 war criminal mercenaries to Libya
« on: September 25, 2020, 12:39:44 pm »
 Russia sends 400 war criminal mercenaries to Libya

Number of mercenaries sent by Russia to fight for Haftar from various Syrian provinces exceeded 5,000 so far
Mohamad Misto and Ethem Emre Ozcan   | 19.09.2020

KAMISLI/ANKARA

Russia sent 400 pro-regime militias from Syria’s northeastern Qamisli region to Libya to fight for warlord Khalifa Haftar in exchange for money.

Russia continues to strengthen the ranks of the putschist Khalifa Haftar -- who relies on foreign fighters -- with mercenaries from Syria, according to local sources.

At least 400 "Shabiha" militants from the local militia forces, established by the Assad regime in Qamisli, were sent to eastern Libya by Russia.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/russia-sends-400-war-criminal-mercenaries-to-libya/1978990#

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Russia sends 400 war criminal mercenaries to Libya
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 12:52:15 pm »
Russia sent 400 pro-regime militias from Syria’s northeastern Qamisli region to Libya to fight for warlord Khalifa Haftar in exchange for money.

There ought to be a word for that.

But since there isn't, I think it is a mercenary tactic.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Russia sends 400 war criminal mercenaries to Libya
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2020, 05:46:14 pm »
Russia has had its share of Muslim problems over the years.

Guess they have figured out if they can assist with Muslims fighting Muslims, things will get better.

They do have a point, though.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington