Author Topic: Election Watchdog Finds 350,000 Dead Registrants on Voter Rolls In 42 States  (Read 289 times)

rangerrebew

Election Watchdog Finds 350,000 Dead Registrants on Voter Rolls In 42 States

Joe Schoffstall - September 22, 2020 4:30 PM

An election watchdog has found that there may be as many as 350,000 dead individuals on voter rolls across 42 states.

The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF), an Indiana-based election integrity group, conducted a nationwide study to identify the hundreds of thousands of deceased individuals on voter rolls. During its analysis, the group also found that nearly 40,000 likely duplicate registrants "appear to have cast second votes in 2018 from the same address."

Just five states—New York, Texas, Michigan, Florida, and California—accounted for 51 percent of the total number of deceased individuals on voter rolls, according to the group. PILF further found that nearly 15,000 registrants were credited with voting after death in the 2016 and 2018 elections.

https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/election-watchdog-finds-350000-dead-registrants-on-voter-rolls-in-42-states/

Offline LottieDah

This is not something new.  I'll bet most of those 350,000 dead registrants are Democrats.  The Democratic Party has raised more dead people to vote than my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Online rustynail

Hosanna!

Offline verga

This is precisely why we must mail in voting, so we won't have voter fraud /SARC
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

... New York, Texas, Michigan, Florida, and California ...

The four most populous states in the US plus the 10th (Michigan).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Mail in Voting is inviting fraud by the Democommies.  Roughly 2.5 million die each year in the USA.

I received an application for an Absentee Ballot in Pennsylvania about two weeks ago, about the third time this has happened, unsolicited.  I moved away in 2009.  That is 11 years Pennsylvania has kept me on their voting rolls.  In that same period of time, I figure 1.2 million have died in Pennsylvania.  You better believe if I am on the voting rolls, most of those deceased are as well.  That is the level of corruption with voting.  And how many years beyond my 11 years does their data go back without being purged?  I hate to think about it!!!

Stacey Abrams condemned Brian Kemp when he was Secretary of State for Georgia when he purged the deceased, those moved away, and those that have not voted in seven years.  Every person was contacted to verify their status.  But states like Pennsylvania just do not do their job to maintain the voter rolls.  There is no excuse for this other than to commit fraud with elections.