Author Topic: Five Times Liberals Made The Babylon Bee’s Satirical Stories Reality  (Read 162 times)

rangerrebew

Five Times Liberals Made The Babylon Bee’s Satirical Stories Reality
by Matt PalumboPosted: September 22, 2020

There’s a common cliche I noticed myself writing whenever I wrote on the latest absurdity from the Left: “you can’t make this stuff up.”

I now realize it’s a pointless comment to make – because when you’re reporting on the absurdities of the modern Left, there’s never any need to make anything up.

So absurd has the Left become that you can’t even satirize them without them apparently taking your mockery as a suggestion. Such has been the case numerous times with The Babylon Bee, a Christian satirical website with a tilt to the political right.

Here’s the top five examples.

https://bongino.com/five-times-liberals-made-the-babylon-bees-satirical-stories-reality/

Offline goatprairie

Re: Five Times Liberals Made The Babylon Bee’s Satirical Stories Reality
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 03:43:19 pm »
Many modern events have now matched parodies/satire. A person has to carefully read many stories today to check if they're satire or not. That's how insane these modern times are.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Five Times Liberals Made The Babylon Bee’s Satirical Stories Reality
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 03:40:32 am »
The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of or hear from Democommies is the well earned expression:

BAT SH*T CRAZY

I just spoke to a friend today, he lives in the state of BAT SH*T CRAZY, yes he lives in California, and he was condemning Trump and going on about how terrible he is.  I could not believe my ears.  I just bit my tongue.

He was 100% certain Trump will lose in November.  So, I am thinking of making a little money from him because I think his TDS is undermining his mental function.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 03:44:10 am by jafo2010 »