Author Topic: Kaine: Using Impeachment to Stall SCOTUS Nominee Is ‘Foolish’  (Read 366 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ian Hanchett 21 Sep 2020

On Monday’s “MSNBC Live,” Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) stated that impeaching President Donald Trump or Attorney General Bill Barr to stall the Senate from voting on President Trump’s nominee to replace Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is a “Foolish idea,” and that he “can’t see virtually any Senate Democrats agreeing with it.”

Host Hallie Jackson asked, “Would you support impeaching either President Trump or Attorney General Bill Barr as a way to essentially delay the Senate on a vote for the president’s court nominee?”

Kaine responded, “Foolish idea, I can’t see virtually any Senate Democrats agreeing with it.”

Jackson then asked, “What about the idea of, if you win a Senate majority next year, and Republicans do get this nomination through, adding more seats to the Supreme Court?”

Kaine responded, “I’m not playing an if game. What I’m doing, Hallie, is asking Republicans to be true to their word.”

Jackson then asked Kaine if he was willing to take options like adding seats to the Supreme Court, eliminating the filibuster, and granting statehood to Puerto Rico and D.C. off the table.

Kaine responded, “Hallie, you can ask me hypotheticals, but that doesn’t mean I’m focused on them.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/09/21/kaine-using-impeachment-to-stall-scotus-nominee-is-foolish/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Kaine: Using Impeachment to Stall SCOTUS Nominee Is ‘Foolish’
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 10:51:39 pm »
If Tim Kaine is the Democrat voice of reason, you know you are in trouble.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 12:23:43 am »
There is a Democommie that has an ounce of intelligence?  Rather hard to believe.  Since he is from Virginia, maybe it was actually someone with Kaine face impersonating him.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2020, 12:27:19 am »

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2020, 07:13:18 am »

@Free Vulcan

No kidding. Kaine is one of the few people so evil I actually get chills when I see him step before a camera.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2020, 04:30:15 pm »
Kaine thinks it would be foolish? So was Shampeachment 1.0. What's Kaine's point?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2020, 05:41:15 pm »
@Free Vulcan

No kidding. Kaine is one of the few people so evil I actually get chills when I see him step before a camera.

I've lived under Kaine as mayor, governor and senator. I'm not sure he's evil but he suuuuure is dumb!
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2020, 06:34:42 pm »
I've lived under Kaine as mayor, governor and senator. I'm not sure he's evil but he suuuuure is dumb!

@godblessRonaldReagan

The "weasel factor" is strong in that one!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2020, 02:58:00 am »
Really. Color me shocked.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2020, 02:45:05 pm »
He does not even know he has nothing to do with impeachment.

You are a Senator, Timmy
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington