Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton: ‘Unconscionable’ Trump Lied About Coronavirus — He Has ‘Blatant Disregard for Publi  (Read 444 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chelsea Clinton: ‘Unconscionable’ Trump Lied About Coronavirus — He Has ‘Blatant Disregard for Public Health’

Pam Key 22 Sep 2020

Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton said Tuesday on ABC’s “The View” that she believed President Donald Trump’s response to the coronavirus pandemic had shown he has “blatant disregard for public health.”

Co-host Joy Behar said, “We heard on tape President Trump admit he wanted to publicly downplay the threat of the pandemic when he spoke to Bob Woodward even though he knew it was spread through the air and knew it was going to be deadly. He lied to the American people and said it’s going to disappear. America is about to hit the grim milestone of 200,000 lives lost due to COVID. How much do you blame him and his response?”

Clinton said, “I blame him pretty fundamentally. I think it’s unconscionable he lied to the American public about COVID, that he continues to lie to the American people, that he has such a blatant disregard for public health and the advice from public health experts that’s uniform around things like masks, social distancing, how much safer it is to be outside than inside, how important good ventilation is. Things we have known for months, things that certainly the president as we now know knew — or at least had been told in February if not in January. So, I blame him full stop.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/09/22/chelsea-clinton-unconscionable-trump-lied-about-coronavirus-he-has-blatant-disregard-for-public-health/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Chelsea: I just wanted to point that out, for the record.
Hillary: Me too. What are we pointing at?

« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 09:58:57 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Online rustynail

Offline RedHead

And I care what Chelsea Clinton has to say because...?

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So what was the lie?

It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 11:05:49 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is.

Good Lord, it's genetic!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Chelsea: I just wanted to point that out, for the record.
Hillary: Me too. What are we pointing at?

What the girls were doing while Bill was flying on Epstein's jet.  Happily pointing fingers at him.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline verga

Shame her Daddy died so young.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

Chelsea should only speak about things where she has knowledge. IOW, pretty much total silence. Plenty was done and said by Trump and his Administration people to show Covid-19 is serious, starting in early- and mid-January. The MSM gave it CYA-grade token coverage and memory-holed it to abet the Dems' lies.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'd rather be lectured by Amy Carter.  At least I know who Amy's Dad was.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,we can clearly see why Howdy Doody would be upset at the thought of someone lying because she has obviously never been around liars before,and it would be shocking. (+sarcasm)
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!