Author Topic: The CDC says coronavirus is airborne and spread by aerosols, warns of poorly ventilated spaces  (Read 343 times)

Online Hoodat

The CDC says coronavirus is airborne and spread by aerosols, warns of poorly ventilated spaces

Tim Elfrink   |   WaPo   |   6 hrs ago

For months, scientists and public health experts have warned of mounting evidence that the novel coronavirus is airborne, transmitted through tiny droplets called aerosols that linger in the air much longer than the larger globs that come from coughing or sneezing.

Now, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention agrees. The CDC recently changed its official guidance to note that aerosols are “thought to be the main way the virus spreads” and to warn that poorly ventilated indoor spaces are particularly dangerous.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-cdc-says-coronavirus-is-airborne-and-spread-by-aerosols-warns-of-poorly-ventilated-spaces/ar-BB19fQ9q

Do you mean to tell me that if you spend your time in poorly ventilated sunshine-deprived environments similar to those bats live in, that you run the risk of catching a bat virus?  Gee, never saw that one coming.  If only someone had figured this out back in March or April.

More importantly, now that the CDC finally acknowledges what the rest of us have known for half a year, can we please crank up the outside air, let the sunshine in, and open our schools back up?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
 :facepalm:

Ya think!!?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HuskyPatriot

At this point CDC = Center for Disease Confusion!!!  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline berdie

Didn't we already know this?

Offline LadyLiberty

They appear to be changing their mind again:

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/517387-cdc-says-revised-guidance-on-airborne-coronavirus-transmission-posted-in

Excerpt: 

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said Monday pulled revised guidance from its website that had said airborne transmission was thought to be the main way the coronavirus spreads, saying it was “posted in error.”

The sudden change came after the new guidance had been quietly posted on the CDC website Friday.

“CDC is currently updating its recommendations regarding airborne transmission of SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19),” the CDC wrote. “Once this process has been completed, the update language will be posted.”

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

The CDC has no credibility as far as I'm concerned.  None.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

You know what's a poorly ventilated indoor space? My face when I have to wear one of those idiotic masks!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org