Author Topic: After Taking Another Day Off The Campaign Trail, It’s Time To Ask If Joe Biden Is OK  (Read 740 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 After Taking Another Day Off The Campaign Trail, It’s Time To Ask If Joe Biden Is OK
September 22, 2020 By David Marcus

Tuesday morning before 9 a.m., the Biden campaign announced it was putting a lid on the day. For those unfamiliar with this lingo it means that Biden will have no events or appearances for the rest of the day.

This is a Tuesday, just 42 days away from an election that by all accounts seems to be tightening, especially in key battleground states. To basically take the day off in the midst of a heated campaign is strange, even more so because he has done this several times in the past few weeks. It is becoming impossible not to wonder if Biden really is fit to campaign, and by extension, be president of the United States.

Personally, I detest the politics of mental or physical decline. I didn’t like the attacks made on Hillary Clinton’s health in 2016, or the ridiculous assertions that Trump has had anything from a stroke to dementia. For most of the past few months when I did interviews and the subject of Biden’s well being came up I just sloughed it off, making it clear it wasn’t something I wanted to discuss because I had no way of assessing it. That is starting to change.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/22/after-taking-another-day-off-the-campaign-trail-its-time-to-ask-if-joe-biden-is-ok/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If ol' white Joe gets elected, you won't have to be worryin' about any 3am phone calls.

'Cause they're just going to let the answering machine take 'em...

Offline Absalom

A reflection.
Biden is purposely avoiding the camera/mikes; yet why?
So they will focus on Trump and again why???
Because the more Trump is in the eye of the media,
the more incoherent & reckless he becomes.
Polls are already showing erosion in his support from white voters,
his core constituency because of his relentless blathering.

Online Right_in_Virginia

A reflection.
Biden is purposely avoiding the camera/mikes; yet why? So they will focus on Trump and again why??? Because the more Trump is in the eye of the media, the more incoherent & reckless he becomes. Polls are already showing erosion in his support from white voters, his core constituency because of his relentless blathering.

You call this  pointing-up a  "reflection", I call it a  "wet dream".

And for this latest wet dream of yours to contain even a sliver of truth the MSM would be broadcasting each and every Trump campaign event live and in full --- you know, to highlight his "relentless blathering" that's "costing him support among his core constituency".  But not one cable network is doing so.  Maybe you should reflect on this for a while before you post again and risk making a bigger fool of yourself.

I mean this in the nicest way possible.   888blackhat

Offline Idiot

A reflection.
*****rollingeyes*****

Online Right_in_Virginia

FTA

I am still not in a position to know whether Joe Biden has suffered mental or physical decline that could be disqualifying for the presidency, I just don’t have enough information. But I expected that by now I would. I expected that after the convention he would surely have two and a half months worth of stamina to prove he is fully fit and up for the task.

Connect the damn dots, Mr. Marcus. *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Absalom

And for this latest wet dream of yours to contain even a sliver of truth the MSM would be broadcasting each and every Trump campaign event live and in full --- you know, to highlight his "relentless blathering" that's "costing him support among his core constituency".  But not one cable network is doing so.  Maybe you should reflect on this for a while before you post again and risk making a bigger fool of yourself. I mean this in the nicest way possible.   888blackhat
[/quote]
--------------------------------------
Hmm.......... your argumentative/reasoning talent sure is mighty impressive.
Anyway, the Electoral College numbers are solidifying for a simple reason.
Plain people grasp that Biden is a horses-ass w/the brains of a brick, if that.
They also have had 4 years of Trump (24/7/365) with his congenital lying,
his absurd exaggerations, his infantile mannerisms/smirks, his Three Stooges
appointments and all the rest of his Burlesque Act; AND THEY WANT OUT, NOW!!!
Have you got it yet???????????????
Nov 3 is some 6 weeks away, so it's way past time to get real.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 04:40:26 am by Absalom »

Offline dancer

And for this latest wet dream of yours to contain even a sliver of truth the MSM would be broadcasting each and every Trump campaign event live and in full --- you know, to highlight his "relentless blathering" that's "costing him support among his core constituency".  But not one cable network is doing so.  Maybe you should reflect on this for a while before you post again and risk making a bigger fool of yourself.

I mean this in the nicest way possible.   888blackhat
888mouth

Offline dancer

Offline RedHead

What was one of the leading stories yesterday?  Trump saying that Covid impacts virtually no one.  It was later corrected to impacting virtually no young people, but even that required damage control on the part of his campaign. 

When your opponent's campaign has to spend a lot of it's time explaining its candidates latest statements then it's not a bad strategy to just stay low and let him shoot himself in the foot.

Offline verga

A reflection.
Stop looking at your won reflection and look at the real world.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
For those of you in doubt, my wife is a physician, and when she sees Biden, she says he is clearly suffering from cognitive decline.  Of course, if she were speaking publicly, she would issue the disclaimer that she has not examined him, but for those of us that have a functional brain...

JOE CLUELESS IS ON THE SLIDE OF SENILITY, HEADED DOWN WITH TIME!!!

Online corbe

I'd bet that Trump is regretting letting go of all the Voter Cleanup initiatives that he abandoned after 6 months early in his first term. 
   He wouldn't be sweating now running against this imbecile.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   I'd bet that Trump is regretting letting go of all the Voter Cleanup initiatives that he abandoned after 6 months early in his first term. 
   He wouldn't be sweating now running against this imbecile.

LOL.  No.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

There will be millions voting in this election that have been dead a long time.  MILLIONS!!!

Online mountaineer

For those of you in doubt, my wife is a physician, and when she sees Biden, she says he is clearly suffering from cognitive decline.   ...
Everyone I know who has had a family member with dementia (including my experience with my late father) says the same thing. We see all the many similarities between Joe's behavior and that of the people with whom we were in close contact.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Everyone I know who has had a family member with dementia (including my experience with my late father) says the same thing. We see all the many similarities between Joe's behavior and that of the people with whom we were in close contact.
My mother is 89 and having some issues but compared to Biden she is firing on all cylinders and unlike Joe she doesn't perfectly recall things that never happened.

Online mountaineer

My mother was sharp as a tack up to her death at nearly 90 from leukemia. My father's dementia started becoming apparent in his mid-60s. It's a terrible thing. You never know when it might hit, but let's be honest: it's happening to Joe.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

And yet roughly half the country is prepared to vote for this poor fool.

What is alarming are the seditious comments from his sidekick Harris, who is already referring to their time in office as the Harris Administration.  I say it is sedition and treason.

Enough is enough.  End the sedition, end the punkness and criminal behavior.  Vote Trump!