Author Topic: Don Lemon: 'Blow up the entire system' and eliminate the Electoral College  (Read 897 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Don Lemon: 'Blow up the entire system' and eliminate the Electoral College
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2020, 01:02:41 am »
@mystery-ak

I saw/heard that when it happened.  Lemon and Chris Cuomo were joking.  The next day they laughed about people taking Lemon seriously.

@Victoria33

Yes, leftist media pigs are such a funny bunch.  It's only our political system at stake, and what's that between friends, right?  I'm busting a gut laughing out loud, like that fellow who didn't realize Fredo was joking about throwing him down the stairs, or that other fellow Fredo threatened to beat up because he caught Fredo breaking quarantine after being diagnosed with COVID.

My laughing just can't stop.  Such cards!

:sarc:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2020, 11:33:02 am »
@mystery-ak

I saw/heard that when it happened.  Lemon and Chris Cuomo were joking.  The next day they laughed about people taking Lemon seriously.
Yeah they are good atr walking it back, after they get slapped.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2020, 04:50:52 pm »
Together, they are not worth a good BM!