Author Topic: LeBron James: It ‘Don’t Make No Damn Sense’ that Lori Loughlin Chose Her Own Prison  (Read 308 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
LeBron James: It ‘Don’t Make No Damn Sense’ that Lori Loughlin Chose Her Own Prison

Alana Mastrangelo  21 Sep 2020

Los Angeles Lakers superstar LeBron James reacted to actress Lori Loughlin being allowed to choose her own prison, stating that it “don’t make no damn sense to me.”

“Of her what!!??? . I’m laughing cause sometimes you have to just to stop from crying! ‍♂️. Don’t make no damn sense to me,” wrote James in a Friday Instagram caption along with a photo of a screenshot of a Vanity Fair article headlined, “Lori Loughlin Will Get to Serve Her Two-Month Sentence at the Prison of Her Choice.”

“We just want the same treatment if committed of same crime that’s all. Is that asking for to much???” added James. “Let me guess, it is huh. Yeah I know!! We’ll just keep pushing forward and not expecting the handouts! STRONG, BLACK & POWERFUL!”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/09/21/lebron-james-it-dont-make-no-damn-sense-that-lori-loughlin-chose-her-own-prison/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Why does this mental midget feel compelled to comment on everything? Just shut up and - for the first time in your life - play defense.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online rustynail

It's a white thing James you would not understand.

Online mountaineer

The guy who has been on Nike's payroll since he was a high school student keeps complaining about white privilege.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

The guy who has been on Nike's payroll since he was a high school student keeps complaining about white privilege.  *****rollingeyes*****
That's the both hysterically funny and disgusting aspect of James's claptrap. Here is a person who has made half a BILLION!!!! dollars playing basketball, a sport invented and built by white people, and he's screaming about white privilege.
He does not have the slightest bit of awareness that if not for all those awful Evil Whitey's with their "privilege," he'd be back in Africa chucking spears at wild critters.
James has no idea how privileged he is.