Author Topic: Donald Trump Meets with Amy Coney Barrett at the White House  (Read 387 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Meets with Amy Coney Barrett at the White House
« on: September 21, 2020, 11:18:12 pm »
Charlie Spiering 21 Sep 2020

President Donald Trump on Monday afternoon met with Judge Amy Coney Barrett at the White House, Breitbart News can confirm.

Barrett, a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, continues to be a front-runner on Trump’s shortlist for the Supreme Court.

Trump previously met with Barrett as he prepared to replace Justice Antonin Scalia but ended up selecting Brett Kavanaugh instead.

In 2019, Axios reported that Trump was “saving” Barrett to replace Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who died on Friday.

When reporters asked Trump about Barrett on Saturday as he left the White House, Trump replied only, “She’s very highly respected. I can say that.”

Barrett clerked for Justice Antonin Scalia over 20 years ago and has the legal philosophy of a textual originalist similar to that of Scalia.

At age 48, Barrett is a Roman Catholic and the mother of seven children, including two adopted children from Haiti.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/21/donald-trump-meets-with-amy-coney-barrett-at-the-white-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

Re: Donald Trump Meets with Amy Coney Barrett at the White House
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 01:13:15 am »
I am good with either Barrett, or Loga. I prefer Barrett, but it would be fun watching the Dimmies try to take shots at Lago. Then our side can scream "Racist, Sexist!" at the top of our lungs.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 01:17:58 am »
I am good with either Barrett, or Loga. I prefer Barrett, but it would be fun watching the Dimmies try to take shots at Lago. Then our side can scream "Racist, Sexist!" at the top of our lungs.

It's a question of who is easier to confirm.    Trump needs to win this, even if it may not be the most conservative choice this time around.    He can always get the more conservative choices his second term.

Offline verga

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2020, 01:36:59 am »
It's a question of who is easier to confirm.    Trump needs to win this, even if it may not be the most conservative choice this time around.    He can always get the more conservative choices his second term.
Serious question, which of the two will be easier to confirm?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2020, 01:51:17 am »
CNN said Trump tried to grab Ms Barrett's Pu$$y during the meeting.   

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2020, 01:54:16 am »

Barrett has already been 'vetted'.   Slam dunk to confirm.

Attack her Catholicism at their own risk.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2020, 02:51:59 am »
BREAKING: Lindsey Graham tells Hannity that they have the votes to confirm a new Justice— Jewish Deplorable 🇺🇸 (@TrumpJew) September 22, 2020

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2020, 06:27:42 am »

@verga

:thumbsup:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!