Author Topic: Omaha Business Owner Who Killed BLM Rioter in Self-Defense is Hit with Multiple Felony Charges  (Read 381 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Business owner Jake Gardner has been charged with multiple felonies, including manslaughter, after killing a Black Lives Matter terrorist outside of his business in Omaha, Neb. over three months ago.

Gardner is being charged with making terroristic threats, first-degree assault, firearm use in the commission of a felony, and manslaughter. He faces up to 95 years in prison if he is convicted of the charges.

Attorney Frederick Franklin, who was appointed by Judge Shelly Stratman as special investigator, is leading this railroading. He used Facebook messages from Gardner to bias the grand jury, showing how the 1st Amendment is no more in America.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/omaha-business-owner-who-killed-blm-rioter-in-self-defense-is-hit-with-multiple-felony-charges/

The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

Sounds like Gardner is guilty of nothing more than being white.

Note to self - if its ever necessary to shoot some creep breaking into my business or house shout 'black lives matter' before, during and after the shooting.

Offline mountaineer

EXCLUSIVE: Friend of Jake Gardner reveals his last messages before his suicide, calls out left-wing mob who doxxed and defamed him
Mia Cathell
The Post Millennial
September 21, 2020 4:11 PM
In the wake of Jake Gardner's tragic death, his close friend—who organized two since-deleted GoFundMe pages for his legal defense—spoke to The Post Millennial about the relentless doxxing and defamation by the leftist mob prior to the Trump supporter's suicide.

The conservative 38-year-old bar owner from Omaha, Nebraska, took his own life after a grand jury indicted him for the fatal shooting of a black man who assaulted his family and vandalized his storefront among other neighboring businesses amid George Floyd protests in May.  ...

"Hey man thinking about you!" Justin messaged Gardner on Facebook, the last text he sent to him early Saturday night.

Gardner had asked Justin to pray the day before the grand jury indictment hearing. "Say a prayer for justice please," Gardner wrote.  ...

Douglas County District Attorney Don Kleine originally ruled Gardner's case an act of self-defense, deciding not to pursue charges after reviewing corroborating evidence. Kleine had determined that Scurlock dived on Gardner’s back and choked him, the New York Post reported. Gardner could be heard in another bystander’s video shouting, “Get off me, get off me.” With his right arm pinned, Kleine noted, Gardner switched the gun to his left hand and fired over his shoulder. The bullet hit Scurlock in the shoulder-neck area, killing him. But Kleine buckled after BLM activists took to the district attorney's house in July, demanding justice for Scurlock. ...

"I never once heard Jake even say a negative term or a mean thing to anyone much less any racial slur," Justin urged. "I believe the media and people in Omaha tried to label him as a racist in an effort to excite a racial situation."

Gardner was a former U.S. Marine who served two tours in Iraq, suffering two traumatic brain injuries from combat that placed the veteran on disability. ...
Full story at The PostMillennial
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

EXCLUSIVE: Friend of Jake Gardner reveals his last messages before his suicide, calls out left-wing mob who doxxed and defamed him
Mia Cathell
The Post Millennial
September 21, 2020 4:11 PM Full story at The PostMillennial

F*&^ the left.