Author Topic: Rob Reiner Rages over RBG Replacement Battle: ‘This Is War. Dems Have Powerful Weapons. Now Is the T  (Read 1002 times)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The truth of the matter is that the Dems have zero power.  President Trump and the Republican Senate are well within their Constitutional right to nominate and vote to approve said nominee.  They will, and I expect in record time.

And the petrified Democommies can only go to the streets and destroy, because no one wants to hear them.  I say petrified because they are dumber than stumps and dumber than a box of rocks.  It is just that bad.

First they pick a man well advanced with progressive dementia for their POTUS candidate, and a VP pick that did not make it to the first caucus/primary.

They have AOC as their architect, a bartender turned Congresswoman who wants to end cows, jet travel, combustion engines, virtually all our energy and turn America into a brown out environment like California, destroy roughly half the jobs that exist and turn the USA into the failed USSR. 

Biden, their candidate wants to increase taxes.  Brilliant!  He supports GND.  Another brilliant notion!  Need I say more?

Reiner's best role was meathead on All in the Family.  To this day, he is still a meathead in real life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Gardiner, Collins, Murkowski and Romney will screw this pooch.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

"And we're just the guys to do it."

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Reiner:  “Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s body isn’t even cold and Mitch McConnell is dancing on her grave.”

As a general rule, any time someone on the left accuses you of wrongdoing, it is because they have already done so themselves.  Flashback to the death of Antonin Scalia:

FLASHBACK: Liberals Celebrated the Death of Conservative Justice Antonin Scalia
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Germans?

Forget it. He's rolling.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.