Author Topic: BREAKING>>>Ruth Bader Ginsburg died  (Read 8828 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: BREAKING>>>Ruth Bader Ginsburg died
« Reply #300 on: September 20, 2020, 02:39:24 pm »
"Signals"... I'm tired of Joe Manchin's teases.  Say it Joe.  Say it.
He must think he's Liz Warrens blood brother.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #301 on: September 20, 2020, 04:59:24 pm »

@Lando Lincoln

Give him a break!

Maybe the deposit hasn't cleared yet?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #302 on: September 20, 2020, 05:09:01 pm »
FloridaDude297
@FloridaDude297
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! West Virginia US Senator Joe Manchin signals he will vote for Trump SCOTUS Nominee.
I call BS.

No one gets the carte blanche treatment.

Joe will not agree until a name is announced.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #303 on: September 20, 2020, 05:12:43 pm »
No, you jackass.  Ginsberg's final wish has no effect because the seat wasn't her effing property.   :facepalm2:
Some of the usual suspects posting on this board believe otherwise.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,414840.msg2288525.html#msg2288525

You can't fix stupid.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #304 on: September 20, 2020, 05:15:36 pm »
@Lando Lincoln

Give him a break!

Maybe the deposit hasn't cleared yet?
Yes it has

Senator Joe Manchin
@Sen_JoeManchin
·
Sep 18
GOOD NEWS: I’ve secured more than $1 million for a project in Mingo County that will improve and extend wastewater infrastructure in the Chattaroy area. All West Virginians deserve safe, dependable infrastructure, and I will continue to fight for more funding for #WV communities.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #305 on: September 20, 2020, 06:05:23 pm »
Yes it has

Senator Joe Manchin
@Sen_JoeManchin
·
Sep 18
GOOD NEWS: I’ve secured more than $1 million for a project in Mingo County that will improve and extend wastewater infrastructure in the Chattaroy area. All West Virginians deserve safe, dependable infrastructure, and I will continue to fight for more funding for #WV communities.

@IsailedawayfromFR

I stand corrected!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #306 on: September 20, 2020, 07:29:51 pm »
He always has voted for Trump's nominees before. I don't see why he wouldn't now.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mrclose

« Reply #307 on: September 20, 2020, 09:57:13 pm »
   When did the Supreme Court become an affiliate of the

:mauslaff:
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online rustynail

« Reply #308 on: September 20, 2020, 10:29:51 pm »
She may not be dead.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #309 on: September 20, 2020, 10:33:11 pm »
She may not be dead.

If she votes this November it will confirm her death.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #310 on: September 21, 2020, 03:36:43 pm »
Sanders knocks McConnell: He's going against Ginsburg's 'dying wishes'
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/517208-sanders-knocks-mcconnell-hes-going-against-ginsburgs-dying-wishes

This argument is so funny...if Ruthie was so concerned about who would choose the next Justice she should have retired during O'Bama's Admin

Funny indeed.

RBG’s dying-wish statement seems to conflict with her on-the-record statement regarding Obama when Justice Scalia died:

“There’s nothing in the constitution that says the president stops being president in his last year.”  —Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #311 on: September 22, 2020, 01:12:52 pm »
A BLAST FROM THE PAST.....    :patriot:

Quote from: libertybele on April 21, 2016, 09:55:19 AM

DC, I know that you are an avid Trump supporter and you have told me in the past as to why, but my question to you is, why do you believe or feel that Trump will do what he claims he will do?  Obviously I'm missing the confidence you have in him.

**********************************************************************************

I don't know that Trump will do as he promises.

But I certainly DO know Hillary Clinton.

...especially with regard to the 2nd Amendment, SCOTUS justices and giving illegals citizenship for their vote.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #312 on: September 22, 2020, 04:30:26 pm »
Ninth Circuit Court Overturns Death Of Ruth Bader Ginsburg

September 21st, 2020

SAN FRANCISCO, CA—In a landmark ruling, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has overturned the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. In a close decision, the judges on the court have ruled RBG's death unconstitutional and will block Trump from nominating a replacement.

Kim McLane Wardlaw, the judge who issued the ruling, said in a statement: "Justice Ginsburg's death was an affront to the constitution as well as our God-given right to abort as many babies as possible and sell their body parts for research. Death, at its core, is a construct designed to subvert the rule of law by taking pro-choice liberal judges away from us too soon. We cannot allow Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death to stand. By law, she will now be considered to be still alive."

Trump slammed the ruling as "idiotic" and called the court judges "a bunch of morons." Republicans pounced on this ruling like tigers that pounce on their prey before ruthlessly tearing it to pieces with their razor-sharp claws. "This is a terrible ruling because we're racist and we hate women," said a bunch of Republicans, according to anonymous sources.

ninth-circuit-court-overturns-death-of-ruth-bader-ginsburg
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #313 on: September 22, 2020, 04:34:18 pm »
I just want to know how she avoided dying of COVID-19.

(asking for a friend).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #314 on: September 22, 2020, 04:44:19 pm »
I just want to know how she avoided dying of COVID-19.

(asking for a friend).

Give it a week or two before they announce that not only did Ginsberg die from Covid, but that Trump is responsible for her death.  The lunatics will be calling for Pelosi and Schumer to charge Trump with murder.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #315 on: September 22, 2020, 10:52:48 pm »
Give it a week or two before they announce that not only did Ginsberg die from Covid, but that Trump is responsible for her death.  The lunatics will be calling for Pelosi and Schumer to charge Trump with murder.

@Smokin Joe

She did die of covid.

In 2003. It WAS Trump's fault. Pelosi amd Schumer were there.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley