Author Topic: Illinois State Coach Leaves Parting Message for BLM Before Quitting  (Read 376 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warner Todd Huston 27 Sep 2020

Illinois State offensive coordinator Kurt Beathard quit his job Wednesday, over his apparent dislike for the Black Lives Matter movement’s intrusion into the locker room.

On his way out, Beathard admittedly left a note on his office door reading “All Lives Matter to Our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ,” the Pantograph reported.

The coach was reportedly vexed over accusations and finger-pointing about who is responsible for tearing down a Black Lives Matter banner that had been erected in the school’s locker room.

From his comments, it seems that Beathard, the son of four-time Super Bowl Champion Bobby Beathard, may have become a suspect for tearing down the BLM sign. But according to the paper, Beathard strenuously denied he had anything to do with the incident.

“That locker room crap is wrong. I took the sign down somebody put on my door. That’s it,” Beathard told the paper. “I didn’t take anything off that wasn’t put on my door. I wrote the message.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/09/27/illinois-state-coach-leaves-parting-message-blm-before-quitting/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Illinois State Coach Leaves Parting Message for BLM Before Quitting
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 01:10:26 am »
Good man.   He didn't grovel like that pu$$y Director of Athletics Larry Lyons.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.