Author Topic: CNN: Packed BLM protests are much safer from COVID than packed Trump rallies  (Read 445 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

CNN medical analyst Leana Wen told the network's Poppy Harlow and Jim Sciutto on Thursday that Black Lives Matter protests are much safer than Trump rallies when it comes to COVID-19 transmission.

Wen — former Planned Parenthood president — told Harlow and Sciutto that most people at Black Lives Matter demonstrations wear masks when convening because they believe masks work in tamping down transmission of coronavirus.

She said that rallygoers, however, often go to such rallies "in defiance."

Wen began, "I think it's important for us as public health experts to lead with the science, and the science tells us that this is a virus that does not discriminate. It doesn't care why it is that people are gathering, but it does care about the conditions under which they're gathering. So, outdoors, much safer than indoors. Wearing masks, obviously much safer than not wearing masks."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/cnn-blm-protests-trump-rallies
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What a tard.  BLM/Antifa wear masks to hide their faces from the many cell phone cameras and facial recognition software.  They wore masks long before COVID was a gleam in China's eye.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What a tard.  BLM/Antifa wear masks to hide their faces from the many cell phone cameras and facial recognition software.  They wore masks long before COVID was a gleam in China's eye.
Precisely. 888high58888
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Would someone assist Wen with the extraction of her head from her posterior.

And why does CNN still have a broadcast license when so much of what they report is slanderous?

Offline verga

Did anmyone expect common sense from a woman that thinks it is okay to kill children in the womb.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline goatprairie

Anybody on the left cannot be trusted to tell the truth about anything. All their claims must be checked out. And even though I immediately distrust what they claim, I check it out anyway.
And the "fact-checkers" on lib news shows or media organs cannot be trusted. Trump will say something that is mostly true, and they'll call it a false claim.
I would say the reverse is true for libs, but many times they, the media, simply ignore what lib pols claim.
It's a mutual admiration society between the media and lib pols. Conservative pols are treated like trash.
Look at  Trump's hostile reception at the ABC town hall, whereas Biden was greeted like a deity on his recent CNN interview.

Offline LMAO

On of the many reasons why CNN's ratings are in the toilet and why Americans trust ion the press is at a record low
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DB

All these morons have to offer is fear.

F'm.