Author Topic: Joe Biden Resurrects False College Claim That Helped Ruin His 1988 Presidential Run  (Read 117 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Joe Biden Resurrects False College Claim That Helped Ruin His 1988 Presidential Run

Joe Biden is not the first person in his family to attend college. But he has a lengthy history of claiming otherwise, no matter how much the lie gets him in trouble.

By Mollie Hemingway
September 18, 2020

Joe Biden is not the first person in his family to have gone to college. But he has a lengthy history of claiming otherwise, no matter how much the lie gets him in trouble.

Even after having famously admitted exactly 33 years ago to the day that he had family who had gone to college before him, Biden once again made the false claim at a CNN Town Hall on Thursday night.

Biden enthusiast Charlotte Alter, a national correspondent at Time magazine, tweeted out his line, apparently unaware of its role in Biden’s 1987 presidential campaign collapse:

Back in 1987, The New York Times published Biden’s quote admitting that was not true:

In addition, Mr. Biden said … he had miscast some of his own forebears, painting them as having rather more humble origins than they in fact did. For example, borrowing Mr. Kinnock’s sentiments, Mr. Biden had said he was ‘the first in his family ever to go to university.’ In fact, Mr. Biden said today, ‘there are Finnegans, my mother’s family, that went to college.’

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/18/joe-biden-resurrects-false-college-claim-that-helped-ruin-his-1988-presidential-run/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Has he said that he graduated law school at Harvard, Yale, Princeton, and Columbia, all on academic scholarships and graduated top of his class at all of them? He has said similar things in the past. And the scariest part of all is, he doesn't know that he is lying. He really actually 'believes' his own lies.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Victoria33

"In fact, Mr. Biden said today, ‘there are Finnegans, my mother’s family, that went to college.’"

He was the first in his immediate family to go to college.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"In fact, Mr. Biden said today, ‘there are Finnegans, my mother’s family, that went to college.’"

He was the first in his immediate family to go to college.

"I was the first third child in my family to go to college."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: