Author Topic: Small-Town Wisconsin Loves Trump, And It’s Obvious Why  (Read 89 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Small-Town Wisconsin Loves Trump, And It’s Obvious Why
« on: September 18, 2020, 01:58:21 pm »
 Small-Town Wisconsin Loves Trump, And It’s Obvious Why

Unlike pontificating career politicians pandering to the radical left, Trump doesn't talk at his supporters. He talks to them.

By Kylee Zempel
September 18, 2020

MOSINEE, Wis. — I don’t think I’ve ever seen so much excitement in my entire life. Thousands of people cattle-chuted their way through the endless maze of rent-a-fence. Men and women, young and old, sporting all manner of Americana attire and MAGA paraphernalia, lined up in the heart of the 2020 battleground to show their love for the greatest country on Earth and catch a glimpse of their president, Donald Trump.

For many of these Trump rally attendees, flyover folks from the rural Midwest, this was the first time they’d ever seen the president — any president. For hours, many waited in line outside the security checkpoint, then for several more hours, they stood in the corral outside the Central Wisconsin Aviation hangar, where the leader of the free world would eventually speak.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/18/small-town-wisconsin-loves-trump-and-its-obvious-why/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: Small-Town Wisconsin Loves Trump, And It’s Obvious Why
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 02:12:58 pm »
Rural Wisconsin.  North Woods Wisconsin.  My People.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck