Author Topic: Ann Coulter: Simple Ideas to Ensure a Trump Victory!  (Read 120 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ann Coulter: Simple Ideas to Ensure a Trump Victory!
« on: September 17, 2020, 10:55:07 pm »
MEMO TO HIS EXCELLENCY, PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

Ann Coulter 17 Sep 2020

1) Extend Daylight Savings Time.

COVID, the shutdown, riots, looting, wildfires — we’re depressed enough. Do one small favor for the nation in 2020 by giving us another hour of sunlight. The next president can punish us again. (But why would we ever want to lose an hour of daylight in the afternoon? Why? Why? Why?)

During World War II, the long-suffering Britons left their clocks one hour ahead at the end of summer, then added an extra hour ahead when spring came along again. You’ve compared the Wuhan flu to war. Steal this great wartime idea from Britain!

2) Try to Go Seven Weeks Without Being a Fanboy to the Liberal Media.

Ordinary, middle-class people would never have made the mistake of talking to Bob Woodward. Only a massively insecure social climber would say: “OMG! OMG! It’s Bob Woodward!!!”

Honey, guess who I’m talking to? A little reporter by the name of … BOB WOODWARD!

Woodward’s job is to get people to tell him what they don’t want to tell him. It sounds like he didn’t even have to break a sweat with you.

TRUMP: How about this letter from Kim Jong Un? Pretty cool, huh? You see the way he says “your excellency.” You know who he’s talking about, right? That’s me! Oh and by the way, I printed up a laminated copy for you.

WOODWARD: Really? I can keep this? I’m allowed to take it with me? Thank you, kind sir, thank you!

Working-class people are busting their butts to keep you in office, while you go off and blather a lot of nonsense to Woodward to feed your ego months before the election.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/09/17/ann-coulter-simple-ideas-to-ensure-a-trump-victory/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Slide Rule

Re: Ann Coulter: Simple Ideas to Ensure a Trump Victory!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 12:23:07 pm »
Ah. My girl Ann loves Trump. I can certainly see it.

Guess my chances for a date with the lovely lady have diminished. I love Ann's wit and charm even when she disagrees.

Slide Rule
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Ann Coulter: Simple Ideas to Ensure a Trump Victory!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 12:35:53 pm »
Guess my chances for a date with the lovely lady have diminished.
I could never date Ann Coulter. At 6'3 250lbs. exmilitary, I could easily break her arm or leg or back or something accidentally without even knowing it. She looks like a stick figure to me. Could easily pick her up and toss her with one hand. Pale skin and frail frame it would be like dating a porcelain doll, constantly worried about being too rough even when I'm just being normal. Can see bruises happening without my knowledge.

She needs to get help for her obvious anorexia.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 12:40:57 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.