Author Topic: Lady Gaga: ‘When You’re Born in This Country, We All Drink the Poison That Is White Supremacy’  (Read 903 times)

Online goatprairie

The conceit of the people pushing the "white privilege" myth is that all white people benefited from minorities, especially black people, being oppressed and denied jobs/opportunities that would have theirs if not for white people.
One of the huge problems with theory is the fact that many whites, like my family, lived in cities/areas virtually devoid of black people.
I lived for six or seven years in a basement house sharing a bed with my older brother. I had two sisters who slept in the other corner of the room which also had the furnace, the oil tank, and the bathroom.
We were pretty poor.
The people my father had to compete against in our area were other white people. For decades there was only one black family in my city of fifty thousand, and they lived at the other end of town five miles away. I never knew they existed until some high school friends who lived in the part of town where the black people lived told me about them. I never saw them or hardly any other black people when I was growing up.
That was true for many areas in the upper midwest. Unless they lived in a large city or close to a large city many had virtually no black people in their areas.
White people mostly competed against other white people.
Even now my old hometown's black population is only three or four percent.
Show me the statistics where blacks score even with whites on scholastic tests instead of being at the bottom of the list, and I'll agree with the "white privilege" charge.
Until then, the charge is bunk.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Lady Gaga:
‘When You’re Born in This Country, We All Drink the Poison That Is White Supremacy’

Stuff it, honey.
Right up your you-know-where.
And while you're at it, kiss my greasy a@@, too.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline LMAO

Inner city blacks are the last large voting block for the left. If they lose just a small percentage of that, it's impossible for them to win any national elections.

Leftist policies over the last several decades have failed inner city blacks miserably. But leftists gauge policy not on results or consequences but how those policies make them feel. But they are aware the conditions inner city blacks are in. So, instead of having an honest discussion about inner city policies, they have to convince inner city blacks that white people are out to get them and only voting left will protect them

There may be a small shift starting with more young black people starting to  run as Republicans  in these cities and districts. We will see
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I'm white, and I never had so much as a sip from any cup of white privilege.  If your guilt is that strong, Lady Gag Me to Death, then give up 90% of your wealth to atone for your white privilege.