Author Topic: Video of John Kerry vehemently dismissing possible Middle East peace deal comes back to bite  (Read 329 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Video of John Kerry vehemently dismissing possible Middle East peace deal comes back to bite
September 17, 2020 | Frieda Powers

Former Secretary of State John Kerry was mocked on social media for resurfaced comments in which he dismissed Middle East peace possibilities as impossible.

In the wake of what President Donald Trump called the “dawn of a new Middle East” as he helped usher in new peace deals and was nominated twice for the Nobel Peace Prize, the clip of Kerry’s pessimistic comments in 2016 sparked a wave of ridicule.

The video clip popped up on social media one day after Trump met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Foreign Minister Abdullah bin Zayed al-Nahyan, and Bahrain Foreign Minister Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalif as they signed the historic Abraham Accords.

The agreement, signed at the White House, saw the leaders promise to “to take the necessary steps to prevent any terrorist or hostile activities against each other on or from their respective territories, as well as deny any support for such activities abroad or allowing such support on or from their respective territories.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/17/video-of-john-kerry-vehemently-dismissing-possible-middle-east-peace-deal-comes-back-to-bite-973755
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1306347215821119489

Australian columnist Rita Panahi called out the “Weapon grade cluelessnes,” adding that it’s “Hard to believe this milquetoast was Secretary of State.”

“This is like watching a very self-assured iguana attempting to translate Latin,” Ben Shapiro quipped.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

https://twitter.com/i/status/1306347215821119489

Australian columnist Rita Panahi called out the “Weapon grade cluelessnes,” adding that it’s “Hard to believe this milquetoast was Secretary of State.”

“This is like watching a very self-assured iguana attempting to translate Latin,” Ben Shapiro quipped.
Why?  He exhibited in his mind all the right credentials to be SOS
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Why?  He exhibited in his mind all the right credentials to be SOS

I see that and I think the same thing when I see Biden in his Mask.  What a dildo.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I see that and I think the same thing when I see Biden in his Mask.  What a dildo.
:mauslaff:
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington