Author Topic: Drudge Report Continues Historic Readership Collapse, Down 40% Year Over Year In August  (Read 160 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Drudge Report Continues Historic Readership Collapse, Down 40% Year Over Year In August

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/drudge-report-continues-historic-readership-collapse-down-40-year-over-year-august

Matt Drudge's Drudge Report website continues what has been a historic crash in viewership in August.

The site's traffic in August fell to 63 million readers, down from 66 million in May, according to True Pundit. Just months ago, in September 2019, the site was regularly garnering 95 million readers.

Comscore data also put Drudge's viewers at 1.488 million unique visitors in July, down 38% from July of 2019, according to The Wrap.

Ummmm, wow! I think I need a roller skate for my chin. I know there has been significant and growing disaffection among conservatives for Drudge Report, but until seeing this (on Bongino Report) I was not aware of how big the teapot is in which this tempest is happening. It's probably been 2 or more years since I've used Drudge very often - it just didn't fit my Internet usage very well anymore - and then when it became fullt-time Hate-Trump-plus-some-other-news I left off using Drudge entirely. I had started using Drudge back in the late 90s when it had a lot of original content, but, BYE!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Drudge Report Continues Historic Readership Collapse, Down 40% Year Over Year In August

@PeteS in CA

IIRC,Drudge sold it to someone a couple of years ago,and basically retired. Can't remember the name of the guy said to have bought it because I just didn't and don't care enough to notice it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Aggregators like him are becoming obsolete.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
@PeteS in CA

IIRC,Drudge sold it to someone a couple of years ago,and basically retired. Can't remember the name of the guy said to have bought it because I just didn't and don't care enough to notice it.
Granite Cubed, a company run by a couple of former Google employees, was who allegedly bought the site. Drudge still holds a stake and can still edit when he wants.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Drudge still has a wonderful collection of hyperlinks on his site. I do use that. It’s extremely helpful I only need that instead of having a lot of them in my own browser
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️