Author Topic: Black Mayors and Police Chiefs are Being Accused of White Supremacy  (Read 109 times)

rangerrebew

Black Mayors and Police Chiefs are Being Accused of White Supremacy

No black official is radical enough for Black Lives Matter.
Fri Sep 18, 2020 Daniel Greenfield

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is an investigative journalist and writer focusing on the radical Left and Islamic terrorism.

“I would have so much more respect for the Bail Fund if they had bailed him out and then let him stay in one of their homes,” Suffolk County District Attorney Rachael Rollins blasted the Massachusetts Bail Fund (MBF).

A statement from a DA blasting the MBF for freeing a rapist wouldn't usually be extraordinary, except that Rollins, whose campaign was backed by George Soros, was supposed to be different. Not only had Rollins run on a pro-crime platform promising not to prosecute shoplifting, breaking and entering, and resisting arrest, but she had reacted to the Black Lives Matter riots with a hysterical rant about her rage and the white community.''

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/09/black-mayors-and-police-chiefs-are-being-accused-daniel-greenfield/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Black Mayors and Police Chiefs are Being Accused of White Supremacy
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 02:00:18 pm »
The most obvious symptom of a political movement’s descent into extremism is its inability to describe the problem. Extremism has no language for criticising its own extremism except by warning that it’s undermining the larger cause. And that’s been the Democrat response. The riots and the crime, they keep warning, are eating into Biden’s lead in some swing states.

One of the biggest mistakes the 'normal' or so called moderate Democrats are making is in thinking that the radicals give one single shit about a 77yrs. OLD WHITE MAN and his Canadian mulatto nurse. (this is how they see the ticket)

They don't give a damn about the election and it is very unlikely they will even vote. Voting is a White Privilege thing! Voting is part of the system they are trying to tear down. Telling radicals that their violence is hurting the Democrats is insane. THEY DO NOT CARE! Democrats, Blacks, LGBT, Minorities, are as much a target for them as anyone else. It is all about 'the cause'. Nothing else matters.

This is not Black against White as it is being played in the media. This is Radicals vs. Society/Civilization. This is Leftist Communists/Marxists vs. America in general. And 'voting' is one of the things they want to abolish. Why should they vote when voting is part of the machine man. I refuse to participate in the White Man's system!

So go ahead and tell them that their violent rampages will hurt the 77 year old White Man's chances to win. I'm sure that will stop them. Yea Right. I'm sure they will be very upset about that. LOL! (idiots)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Black Mayors and Police Chiefs are Being Accused of White Supremacy
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 01:19:13 am »
"Black Mayors and Police Chiefs are Being Accused of White Supremacy"

Of course they are... because...
"If you actz white, you IZZ white..."