Author Topic: So, How Do They Dump Biden?.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 77 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
So, How Do They Dump Biden?.. Kurt Schlichter
« on: September 17, 2020, 02:58:12 pm »
So, How Do They Dump Biden?
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Sep 17, 2020 12:01 AM

As the Democrat presidential campaign degenerates into “Weekend at Gropey’s,” a question arises: Assuming the Dems and their media minions somehow drag that rickety, basement-dwelling weirdo across the finish line, how do they get rid of him post-inauguration? Clearly, he would be a figurehead as Dr. Demento – sorry, Dr. Jill – and Kamala Harris joust for control before a backdrop of scheming pinko puppetmasters. But sooner or later, probably sooner, the Dem elite is going to try to put him out to pasture. How could they pull it off? And can they? Let’s see…

A few caveats: I think Donald Trump is going to win, so this is all hypothetical. The only bright spot for the Dems is the garbage polls his lying mainstream media allies keep pushing, and the liars are even having to concede that those are tightening, especially in states that matter. We’re days away from them pulling Grandpa Badfinger out of the debate. My money is still on the “I won’t normalize Trump’s racist cisgender sexism by appearing on stage with him” excuse, but “I fear the flu” is a close second. His recent catastrophic appearances outside his dungeon lair demonstrate that this guy couldn’t hack a debate if he was snorting rails of Namenda like Hunter hoovering blow on New Year’s Eve in Medellin. Trump holds an indisputable edge in other important areas, too, like enthusiasm, ground game, and continence. 

I also want to put aside the very serious issue of the Democrat transition disruption plans, a plot so staggeringly unwise that only our garbage elite could conceive of it and think it would work out all right for them. Their dual track strategy of stealing the election through legal and extra-legal shenanigans, followed by cementing their own power via attacks on the Supreme Court, the Electoral College, giving statehood to territories, defunding cops, and disarming the populace even as they attempt to limit free speech are a recipe for disaster. So, let’s put aside the second civil war these fools seem intent on provoking – our esteemed elite does not seem to remember that Democrats are already 0-1 – and assume the peaceful transition of power they would deny Trump (and you).

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/09/17/so-how-do-they-dump-biden-n2576270
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 04:07:41 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: So, How Do They Dump Biden?.. Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 03:49:01 pm »
So, How Do They Dump Biden?
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Sep 17, 2020 12:01 AM

As the Democrat presidential campaign degenerates into “Weekend at Gropey’s,” a question arises: Assuming the Dems and their media minions somehow drag that rickety, basement-dwelling weirdo across the finish line, how do they get rid of him post-inauguration?

@mystery-ak

Easy-peasy.

They  have him resign after the election but BEFORE the inauguration.

Then they can just appoint his replacement. I have been saying this ever since he won.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 03:50:11 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!