Author Topic: Fed up with YouTube 'crushing conservative voices,' Dan Bongino acquires part-ownership of video-sha  (Read 530 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Fed up with YouTube 'crushing conservative voices,' Dan Bongino acquires part-ownership of video-sharing competitor
by Will Ricciardella, Social Media Director & Andrew Mark Miller, Social Media Producer |
 | September 17, 2020 09:44 AM

Conservative radio host Dan Bongino has acquired an equity stake in the online video-sharing platform Rumble with hopes of competing with YouTube by establishing a platform where free speech is protected.

"We need a home," Bongino told the Washington Examiner in an exclusive interview. "We need somewhere to go where conservative views won't be discriminated against." Bongino, who has 600K subscribers on YouTube, says 80% of his daily episodes of The Dan Bongino Show have been demonetized for its conservative content. "I'm sick of it, and I wanted to do something about it."

Launched in 2013, Rumble “provides video creators a way host, manage, distribute, create over-the-top feeds and monetize their content,” according to its website.

On Monday, Bongino plans on posting The Dan Bongino Show exclusively to Rumble before uploading it to his YouTube channel. As of September, The Dan Bongino Show is the 12th most popular podcast on iTunes, according to podcastinsights.com.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/exclusive-fed-up-with-youtube-crushing-conservative-voices-dan-bongino-acquires-part-ownership-of-video-sharing-competitor
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

https://rumble.com/

Go to it and bookmark it. I just did.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

https://rumble.com/

Go to it and bookmark it. I just did.

@mystery-ak

Myst,maybe you could put a hot link to Rumble on your home page?

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Idiot

EXCLUSIVE: Fed up with YouTube 'crushing conservative voices,' Dan Bongino acquires part-ownership of video-sharing competitor
by Will Ricciardella, Social Media Director & Andrew Mark Miller, Social Media Producer |
 | September 17, 2020 09:44 AM

Conservative radio host Dan Bongino has acquired an equity stake in the online video-sharing platform Rumble with hopes of competing with YouTube by establishing a platform where free speech is protected.

"We need a home," Bongino told the Washington Examiner in an exclusive interview. "We need somewhere to go where conservative views won't be discriminated against." Bongino, who has 600K subscribers on YouTube, says 80% of his daily episodes of The Dan Bongino Show have been demonetized for its conservative content. "I'm sick of it, and I wanted to do something about it."

Launched in 2013, Rumble “provides video creators a way host, manage, distribute, create over-the-top feeds and monetize their content,” according to its website.

On Monday, Bongino plans on posting The Dan Bongino Show exclusively to Rumble before uploading it to his YouTube channel. As of September, The Dan Bongino Show is the 12th most popular podcast on iTunes, according to podcastinsights.com.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/exclusive-fed-up-with-youtube-crushing-conservative-voices-dan-bongino-acquires-part-ownership-of-video-sharing-competitor
I signed up today.  I really like Bongino.

Offline dfwgator

The problem is that eventually Leftist provocateurs will start posting Nazi crap on it, and tarnish the site. 

Offline mrclose

A major problem and I don't know if it is because of the video hosts or the majority of forums but .. lots of folks like to post/embed videos to forums.

Only very few forums are friendly to embedded videos that aren't from youtube.
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mrclose

Simply put .. If I can't post videos to a forum .. a video host is useless to me!
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A major problem and I don't know if it is because of the video hosts or the majority of forums but .. lots of folks like to post/embed videos to forums.

Only very few forums are friendly to embedded videos that aren't from youtube.

I've already tried this morning..all I can do is give a link to the video...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I've already tried this morning..all I can do is give a link to the video...

@mystery-ak

I honestly don't see why this is a problem for people. If you want to see the video,you just click on the link. It ain't like working out in the hot sun all day with a shovel.