Author Topic: WATCH: White House Press Secretary SLAMS media for failing to cover historic Middle East peace deals  (Read 243 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: White House Press Secretary SLAMS media for failing to cover historic Middle East peace deals

James Anthony The Post Millennial
September 16, 2020 4:36 PM

Kayleigh McEnany, the White House Press Secretary, had very strong words for the mainstream media today, regarding the fact that they almost completely ignored historic peace deals in the Middle East signed by three countries, including the US.

When asked about a personnel issue at the end of the last press conference today, she stated, “I’m not going to weigh in on any personnel matters, but what I will weigh into is the Middle East peace deal signed yesterday that I did not receive a single question about.”

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-white-house-press-secretary-slams-establishment-media-for-failing-to-cover-historic-middle-east-peace-deals

Offline RedHead

How do you have a peace deal when a state of war did not exist between the two parties?  Why are they not calling it what it is, establishment of a diplomatic, cultural, and business relationship?  That is, to my way of thinking, a far more important series of steps and a much greater accomplishment on the part of the administration.