Author Topic: Falling for the Biggest Hoax in History  (Read 173 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Falling for the Biggest Hoax in History
« on: September 16, 2020, 01:44:48 pm »
September 16, 2020
By Alicia Colon

It will probably take months if not years for the truth of the Covid-19 pandemic to emerge, but when it does will any politician take responsibility for the lies and disinformation or the damage this hoax caused this great nation? I don’t think so, but what it did prove was what happens when the Democrats are in charge. They may not be in the White House but it is the House that wields the power over legislation and our money.  Couple this power with the useful idiots in the mainstream media to promote the widespread hysteria, and we then had the total capitulation of a frightened nation that accepted an unprecedented total lockdown of its existence. Shame on us.

If the fourth estate had done its job or had any integrity left, it would have reported the actual figures of the coronavirus’ impact instead of what would generate the most fear. So what is the truth? Why did hospitals and doctors count practically all deaths, even motorcycle accidents and cancer deaths, as Covid-19 deaths? Could it be because of extra government funding for these cases?

The CDC released a very controversial report that the actual death rate due to the Covid-19 alone was miniscule compared to what was reported in the mainstream news. Reuters is listing 194,147 as covid deaths as of September 14, 2020.

In an August article by Leslie Eastman in Legal Insurrection.com, a chart was posted with CDC figures:

“To begin with, it doesn’t mean that the virus killed only about 9700 Americans. The data demonstrates that unless there is another underlying health condition, most people infected have very little chance of dying. This is especially true of young people who fall prey to the pathogen.

Yet, those people who had heart conditions, kidney problems, or other medical conditions who died might still be alive except that they were infected with COVID-19.

Since the inception of this pandemic, COVID-19 deaths have been lumped together into a category that included presumed deaths.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/09/_falling_for_the_biggest_hoax_in_history.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Falling for the Biggest Hoax in History
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 02:30:33 pm »

I never fell for it.  Not even for a second. 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 10:15:36 pm »
I don't have a problem with listing the virus as among the causes of death from the people who died having the virus.
What I strongly object to is the media's portrayal of it being the sole cause of those people dying when they knew the great majority had other very serious health problems.
You can't say that a person who had one or more serious health problems died from the virus because the virus pushed them over the edge. Without those other serious health issues the virus might never have pushed them near or over the edge.
 And since many of the decedents were in the last stages of life, how can they say that without contracting the virus they would have lived? That's a totally false conclusion.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2020, 10:34:07 pm »
If a person of any age, was living their life and got the virus and died, the virus killed them.  If they would be alive right now if they hadn't gotten the virus, the virus killed them.  Many thousands of older people died after they got the virus, so the virus killed them.

My husband died of cancer but the death certificate says he died of heart failure.  No, he died from cancer that stopped his heart.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2020, 12:56:42 am »
Covid may or may not have been a "big" hoax, but it's nowhere near being
"the biggest in history".

That honor must be accorded to that which it belongs:
"Global warming/climate change"... or whatever they're branding it now.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2020, 01:03:25 am »
If a person of any age, was living their life and got the virus and died, the virus killed them.  If they would be alive right now if they hadn't gotten the virus, the virus killed them.  Many thousands of older people died after they got the virus, so the virus killed them.

My husband died of cancer but the death certificate says he died of heart failure.  No, he died from cancer that stopped his heart.

Oh really now.

Your husband died of covid.

That is the essence.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley