Author Topic: ABC’s Matthew Dowd can’t understand why Catholics oppose Biden  (Read 150 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 16, 2020
ABC’s Matthew Dowd can’t understand why Catholics oppose Biden
By Andrea Widburg

CatholicVote, a conservative Catholic advocacy group, plans to spend $9.7 million in swing states to persuade Catholic voters to support Trump. ABC’s Matthew Dowd is bewildered because Biden goes to Mass and, in Dowd’s mind, is closer to Christ’s teachings than Trump. Dowd’s confusion is typical of Jewish and Christian Democrats who consider themselves religious, but who substitute ritual for faith and whose moral principles align more closely with the Democrat platform than with the Bible.

This is the powerful pro-Life ad that CatholicVote will run in swing states:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/abcs_matthew_dowd_cant_understand_why_catholics_oppose_biden.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
September 16, 2020
ABC’s Matthew Dowd can’t understand why Catholics oppose Biden
By Andrea Widburg

CatholicVote, a conservative Catholic advocacy group, plans to spend $9.7 million in swing states to persuade Catholic voters to support Trump. ABC’s Matthew Dowd is bewildered because Biden goes to Mass and, in Dowd’s mind, is closer to Christ’s teachings than Trump. Dowd’s confusion is typical of Jewish and Christian Democrats who consider themselves religious, but who substitute ritual for faith and whose moral principles align more closely with the Democrat platform than with the Bible.

@mystery-ak

The Dim platform IS their "Bible".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The dims love their abortions.  They are gonna hate this ad!.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

@mystery-ak

The Dim platform IS their "Bible".

And the Democrat Party is their god.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Dowd is a tool.  Democommies and idiots like Dowd fully embrace genocide.  Nothing about that is supported by the Catholic church.  But like many American Catholics, they think they can pick and choose like a buffet what beliefs they embrace.

I saw it in my own family.  My own mother was anti abortion until my sister got pregnant to a player, and when she realized that, even after he asked her to marry him, she went and had an abortion.  And my dear mother, who before professed abortion to be murder, she was tight lipped thereafter.  Irony of all ironies, my sister married another dirt bag a year later, who when half in the bag, bragged about his affairs with other women, even in front of me.  I wanted to take him apart, but I figured at 36, my sister should know by that age what she was doing.

Offline goatprairie

How gdamn dumb do you have to be to wonder why Catholics support Trump over Biden?
The Dem Party IS!!! the abortion on demand party.
I once asked my two devout Catholic parents (both now dead) why they voted for Dems when they, the Dems, supported not only abortion but abortion on demand.
They didn't have an answer. I guess like most Catholics who voted for Dems they put it out of their minds.
My parents were strong Dems their whole lives and regarded Republicans as selfish, greedy people who didn't care about others.
 But a  few years before he died my father said he had become an independent. He didn't say why, but I guess the immorality of the Dem Party finally got to him.