Author Topic: Some tough questions for Biden, instead of the softballs the press has been pitching By David Hars  (Read 532 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Some tough questions for Biden, instead of the softballs the press has been pitching

By David Harsanyi

September 13, 2020 | 8:16pm

Joe Biden finally held what was billed as a news conference. The result was a truly embarrassing display of hackery from the media.

A reporter asked the ex-veep about anonymously sourced claims that President Trump had belittled veterans: “When you hear these remarks . . . what does it tell you about Trump’s soul and the life he leads?”

Another query: “We . . . know that Russia has been trying to sow doubt about the system. Are you concerned at all that this messaging may be working, that your supporters may give up on voting by mail because they’re concerned that it may be rigged?”

Still another: “You said today is the angriest you’ve been as a presidential candidate, but you said you’re trying to restrain yourself. Aren’t there a lot of people out there who are supporting you or inclined to not vote for the president, who would say, ‘Why isn’t Joe Biden angrier about all of this?’ ”

And so on.

The questions largely gauged Biden’s disappointment regarding Trump’s presidency — a legitimate topic for the candidate to bring up, but not one that allegedly independent media should be prompting him on. Surely, there are important queries. Here are a few:

more
https://nypost.com/2020/09/13/here-are-some-tough-questions-for-biden-instead-of-softballs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Good questions that I don't think even Fox will ask.  I liked, "Is there one major piece of legislation that you supported in the Senate that you still support today?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline berdie

Good questions that I don't think even Fox will ask.  I liked, "Is there one major piece of legislation that you supported in the Senate that you still support today?"

That would send him into a total tailspin, wouldn't it?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

That would send him into a total tailspin, wouldn't it?

It would be interesting to see him try to answer that.  He'd probably say something about the "assault weapons" ban passed in the Bubba years, that later expired because it had no effect at all.  He can afford to say he supports it, because it expired in 2004 or so and is no longer in effect.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You all think Biden is going to show up for a debate?  Only if his team can shoot him full of enough drugs to function without pissing his pants and barking like a dog.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You all think Biden is going to show up for a debate?  Only if his team can shoot him full of enough drugs to function without pissing his pants and barking like a dog.

:shotglass: 999beer :2popcorn:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
:shotglass: 999beer :2popcorn:

Biden reminds me of Cousin Eddie.  Sloe Joe has had so many hair plugs inserted in his head every time Jill Biden  revs up the microwave Joe will piss his pants and forget who he is for a half hour or so.  But then that might just be early onset Alzheimer's .   Either case Joe is a walking talking PSA for who not to elect for dog catcher.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Biden reminds me of Cousin Eddie.  Sloe Joe has had so many hair plugs inserted in his head every time Jill Biden  revs up the microwave Joe will piss his pants and forget who he is for a half hour or so.  But then that might just be early onset Alzheimer's .   Either case Joe is a walking talking PSA for who not to elect for dog catcher.

That reminds me.  I just took office in the equivalent of "dog catcher" in my little town.  Miss Slippy did, too!

Thassright....I'm a real Elected Official!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

That reminds me.  I just took office in the equivalent of "dog catcher" in my little town.  Miss Slippy did, too!

Thassright....I'm a real Elected Official!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

After 45 years, you recently dropped your support for the Hyde Amendment, which bars taxpayer funding of abortions. Does your position on life comport with the Democratic Party establishment, which backs abortion on-demand funded by the state until the ninth month of pregnancy? If not, can you point to a single restriction that your administration would support?

You recently talked about how your Catholic faith had inspired your run for the presidency. You’ve also recently promised to reinstate Obama-era policies rolling back conscience protections for religious groups. Will a Biden administration renew efforts to sue charitable orders like the Little Sisters of the Poor to force them to pay for birth control in violation of their Catholic beliefs?

During the campaign, you publicly supported the #DefundPolice movement — using the definition laid out by advocates of that cause. Now you say you no longer back redirecting funds from police departments. What changed your mind?

Windsock Joe the CINO.

I'd add:

* Based on what was known at the time, what specific actions with regard to Covid-19 should Trump have taken in January that he did not?

* Based on what was known at the time, what specific actions with regard to Covid-19 should Trump have taken in February that he did not?

* Based on what was known at the time, when should Trump have declared a public health emergency?

* Based on what was known at the time, when should the Trump Administration have started working with pharmaceuticals companies to develop a Covid-19 vaccine? Treatments?

* How often has Trump used the Defense Production and and for what purposes?

* How many of the vaccines whose companies have been working with the Trump Administration are in the final phase of testing? How many test phases did they skip?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@PeteS in CA

They have a ready answer:  "Trump lied about what was known at the time, so I can't be held responsible for Trump's lies."
I will NOT comply.

Offline LMAO

The Biden campaign is collapsing. The Democrats know this and so does the press. The only one who doesn't know yet is Biden himself
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wingnut wonders:
"You all think Biden is going to show up for a debate?"

Well, a few months back, how many were saying that Biden would never even BE the candidate?
Yet... here he is (even if mostly in the basement).

Will he debate?
I wouldn't bet against it, but I'll bet they're trying to concoct a "plausible scenario" by which he could decline to participate (probably towards the last minute).

If I had to figure out a way to "get him out", I think I'd do it this way...
Just today (here in the forum in another thread), I was reading about how carefully they're trying to protect Biden from "exposure to the virus".

What if... a day or two before the first debate... we were told that Biden HAD been exposed to the virus, and that he needed to quarantine for two/three weeks not only for his own safety, but for the safety of others?

The media would lap this right up and -- as the American version of ComInform -- would report the story "as they were instructed" to do so.

I'm sure a sympathetic democrat-communist doctor or two would appear before the cameras to explain the situation as medically necessary.

What could anyone "on the outside" do to prove otherwise?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Ever wonder what happened to the creepy kid in Deliverance?"

That's an insult to Billy Redden. Billy more recently: