Author Topic: Rush: Andrew Gillum Comes Out as Bisexual  (Read 216 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Andrew Gillum Comes Out as Bisexual
« on: September 14, 2020, 08:31:56 pm »

Andrew Gillum Comes Out as Bisexual

Sep 14, 2020

RUSH: Hey, hey, look at this. Florida Democrat Andrew Gillum has come out as — dadelut, dadelut, dadelut, dadelut — bisexual. Did you know that? (interruption) “I don’t identify as gay, but I do identify as bisexual. That’s something that I’ve never shared publicly before.” This in a new interview with Tamron Hall, his first after going through a public scandal involved drugs and accusations of infidelity.

Florida Democrat, former gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum has come out as bisexual. This is just resume enhancement’s, all it is. Nothing to see here. Nothing unusual. This is resume enhancement, pure and simple. This is trying to deflect the negative aspects of getting caught doing what he was doing. (interruption) Well, naked with the guy, he’s bisexual. Oh, okay. Okay. That makes perfect sense. Andrew is still one of us. Fine and dandy. Leave him alone. Leave him. That’s the purpose here.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Rush: Andrew Gillum Comes Out as Bisexual
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 09:32:03 pm »
LOL...as if finding the guy naked in a Hotel room with a naked gay prostitute with drugs, urine, feces and other disgusting bodily functions all over the place isn't enough to convince people this guy has a serious case of the Ghey.

As @Wingnut pointed out, there's really no real distinction between "Ghey" and "Bi."  If you blah a blah, then you're a homo.  It isn't rocket surgery.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Rush: Andrew Gillum Comes Out as Bisexual
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 09:34:58 pm »
Little Boy Gillum Blue.  He needed the money.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.