Author Topic: Wildfires Will Become Worse Thanks To Decades-Old Liberal Policies, Says Fire Expert Who Predicted U  (Read 1802 times)

Online roamer_1

The only mistake she made was not shooting the b*stard.  A few of these idiots shot and killed and we'd see less fires.

Yeah, well... she's a chick, so...  :shrug: Still, she treed him and got him arrested, all on her little lonesome. That's some sand.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The only mistake she made was not shooting the b*stard.  A few of these idiots shot and killed and we'd see less fires.
Less looting...Less vandalism... Less mayhem in general.

An armed society is a polite society, and if it isn't, that can be self-correcting.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Wildfires Will Become Worse Thanks To Decades-Old Liberal Policies..."

Facts don't matter in this conflict between propaganda and reason.

You're NEVER going to be able to prove to the true believers of these states -- and they number in the millions -- that what's happening isn't the result of "climate change"...

Online DB

Yeah, I saw it. Prayers up for them all.

If anyone is worthy of a Go Fund Me drive they are.

Just horrible.

Offline Smokin Joe

If anyone is worthy of a Go Fund Me drive they are.

Just horrible.
To bury the MIL and the son, and even the dog who was covering the kid (protective position). His wife is likely in for a long haul with the burns...not to mention all else they lost.

C S Lewis

Online DB

To bury the MIL and the son, and even the dog who was covering the kid (protective position). His wife is likely in for a long haul with the burns...not to mention all else they lost.

It makes me want to cry.

Offline dancer

Ain't it amazing how the fires run up and down the US Pacific coast right up to the Canadian border... but none in Canada...

Ain't it amazing how most of the fires in MT and ID are right near big towns?

Jussayin
The fires stopped at the Mexican border as well.  Stunning, isn't it.

Online roamer_1

The fires stopped at the Mexican border as well.  Stunning, isn't it.

It is a Wonder...   :shrug: :whistle:

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

It makes me want to cry.
As a former Fireman/EMS, I feel the same. He is living one of my worst nightmares.

C S Lewis