Author Topic: Andrew Gillum says, ‘I don’t identify as gay, but I do identify as bisexual'  (Read 554 times)

Online mountaineer

Andrew Gillum says, ‘I don’t identify as gay, but I do identify as bisexual'
By Lisa J. Huriash
South Florida Sun Sentinel |
Sep 14, 2020 at 12:27 PM

Former Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum has come out as bisexual.

He made the announcement during an interview aired Monday on the “Tamron Hall Show,” saying, “I don’t identify as gay, but I do identify as bisexual. That is something that I have never shared publicly before.”

Gillum’s disclosure is the latest in a string of candid remarks from the once-rising political star whose life took a different direction in 2018 when he lost the election for Florida governor. Since that loss, the former mayor of Tallahassee focused his efforts on engaging voters and increasing voter registration.
 ... Orlando Sentinel

See also: Photos of Andrew Gillum hotel room released by police show stained bed sheets, spilled pills: report
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

The Diceman said it best..."You either do or you don't, there is no in-between."  (My version is a bit cleaner than he put in, LOL!)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Diceman said it best..."You either do or you don't, there is no in-between."  (My version is a bit cleaner than he put in, LOL!)

I'm with Andrew Dice Clay on that, and I recall the exact quote.   :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

....and to think that DeSantis won over this clown by less than 1%. 

It continues to be a very very sad day in America.  God help us!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andrew Gillum says he identifies as bisexual
Devan Cole byline

By Devan Cole, CNN

Updated 12:47 PM ET, Mon September 14, 2020

Washington (CNN)Andrew Gillum, the former Democratic candidate for governor of Florida, revealed in an interview released Monday that he identifies as bisexual.
"To be very honest with you, when you didn't ask the question, you put it out there is whether or not I identify as gay. And the answer is I don't identify as gay, but I do identify as bisexual, and that is something that I have never shared publicly before," Gillum told journalist Tamron Hall in a candid interview on her eponymously named talk show.
The emotional interview with Gillum, a former CNN contributor, centered on a February incident in which he was found "inebriated" by police who were responding to a "possible drug overdose" in a Miami hotel room he was in, according to a police report.
The police report said that officers, who told CNN at the time that they were not currently pursuing criminal charges, arrived to the scene just after midnight and found Gillum and a second person, Aldo Mejias, in the hotel room. Gillum apologized at the time, and announced the following month that he would be entering rehab.

"Everyone believes the absolute worst about that day. At this stage, I don't have anything else to have to conceal," Gillum said in the interview. "I literally got broken down to my most bare place, to the place where I wasn't even sure that I wanted to live. Not because of what I had done but because of everything that was being said about me."

more
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/14/politics/andrew-gillum-bisexual/index.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I'm with Andrew Dice Clay on that, and I recall the exact quote.   :laugh:

All I got to day is Black Gilligan is "Little Boy Blue"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"I literally got broken down to my most bare place, to the place where I wasn't even sure that I wanted to live. Not because of what I had done but because of everything that was being said about me."

Florida, you dodged a real bullet.