Author Topic: Nolte: Looks like Donald Trump Might Have Won the War on Terror  (Read 67 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Looks like Donald Trump Might Have Won the War on Terror
« on: September 11, 2020, 06:35:54 pm »
John Nolte 11 Sep 2020

With the caveat that anything can still happen, as I sit here right now, right now on the 19th anniversary of the September 11 terror attacks, I feel safe.

That’s all President Donald Trump’s doing.

I know that in the heat of all the bullshit being hurled by the fake news media, by the domestic terrorists in Antifa and Black Lives Matter burning down Democrat-run cities, and by the stupid drama Trump himself sometimes stirs, it’s easy to forget we don’t worry about Islamic terror anymore, and just as easy to forget how we used to worry about it all the time.

So take a deep breath, take a minute to remember what life was like at this same time four years ago, when Barack Obama was president and Joe Biden was vice president.

Remember how often we were being hit by Islamic terror attacks, most of them homegrown and inspired by ISIS?

Remember ISIS rapidly expanding its caliphate into a nation-state, the videos the barbarians released of beheadings and drownings and the burning of people alive?

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/11/nolte-looks-donald-trump-might-have-won-war-terror/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34