Author Topic: Breaking News: Trump Once Tore The Tag Off a Mattress  (Read 210 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Breaking News: Trump Once Tore The Tag Off a Mattress
« on: September 11, 2020, 04:21:06 pm »
Breaking News: Trump Once Tore The Tag Off a Mattress
Douglas MacKinnon

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 12:01 AM

How can you tell that the liberal intelligentsia and the mainstream media are petrified that President Donald J. Trump seems to be heading toward reelection? Easy: they keep dialing up the “crazy” in a desperate attempt to slow or stop that momentum.

The latest “Let’s throw some mud at the wall and see if it sticks” strategy being to dig-out and repackage a 2018 story in which “anonymous” sources in an Atlantic Magazine piece – a publication majority-owned by Laurene Powell Jobs who has donated over $600,000 to Joe Biden or his “Victory Fund,” and $1.2 million to other liberal Democrats – allege President Trump canceled a trip to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris to pay tribute to fallen World War I soldiers because: “It’s filled with losers.”

As has been reported, tens of American officials who were with Trump that day or who had knowledge of the event – including Trump frenemy John Bolton – have all categorically denied the smear while offering up facts to dispute it. With some liberal sites now also questioning some of the “facts” around the allegation as well as its timing and use of anonymous sources, the story has already lost steam and become a running joke.

So, what next?

What will be the next “scandal” some from the far-left, the mainstream media, Hollywood, the Never-Trumpers, and academia will attempt to hang around the neck of President Donald Trump to sink his chances for reelection in November?

That he once illegally tore the tag off of a mattress when he was five years of age?

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/douglasmackinnon/2020/09/11/draft-n2576013
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: Breaking News: Trump Once Tore The Tag Off a Mattress
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 05:40:39 pm »
I heard he once taped a baseball game without the expressed, written consent of the Commissioner of Major League Baseball.
When will he be stopped!
Oh, the humanity!

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 08:10:34 pm »
   As if anybody needed any more proof as to why I just don't like the guy.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 08:33:05 pm »
He went through the Supermarket Express Lane with 16 items!

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 08:37:11 pm »
    Hell, he doesn't drink, smoke, or do Dope, according to @LegalAmerican ~how could anyone (but her) ever trust him   :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2020, 08:46:43 pm »
    Hell, he doesn't drink, smoke, or do Dope, according to @LegalAmerican ~how could anyone (but her) ever trust him   :shrug:

Now I have that Adam Ant song in my head.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2020, 08:46:45 pm »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2020, 09:04:32 pm »
He returned a VHS tape to Blockbuster without rewinding it.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2020, 09:16:15 pm »
I heard from an anonymous source who knows a guy who claims that he knows someone who swears that they were at a bar where they once overheard a conversation between two people who saw an internet post about how Trump once picked the anchovies out of his Caesar salad.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline corbe

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2020, 09:20:06 pm »
   What is hard for me to wrap my head around is that a germaphobe would sleep with a p0rn star and for those that still believe his denial, how stupid do you gotta be to pay someone that didn't sleep with you to shut up about it    :shrug:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2020, 09:42:42 pm »
Rumor has it that he ate more than one Big Mac in a week ... and he super-sized his fries!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2020, 09:43:02 pm »
I heard from an anonymous source who knows a guy who claims that he knows someone who swears that they were at a bar where they once overheard a conversation between two people who saw an internet post about how Trump once picked the anchovies out of his Caesar salad.
888high58888

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2020, 09:52:21 pm »
   What is hard for me to wrap my head around is that a germaphobe would sleep with a p0rn star and for those that still believe his denial, how stupid do you gotta be to pay someone that didn't sleep with you to shut up about it    :shrug:

@corbe

I am NOT saying he didn't hump her,but a sad,sad fact of life these days is that it is often cheaper to pay someone to shut up and go away than it is to got to court over it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!