Author Topic: Nick Sandmann Torches ACLU Associate, Professor Who Called Him ‘Dangerous’: ‘I Will Not Be Canceled’  (Read 112 times)

rangerrebew

Nick Sandmann Torches ACLU Associate, Professor Who Called Him ‘Dangerous’: ‘I Will Not Be Canceled’
By  Emily Zanotti
•
Sep 10, 2020   DailyWire.com

Former Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann fired back Thursday at an ACLU associate and a college professor who warned that he was “dangerous” and a “provocateur” and should be watched closely when he begins his freshman year at Kentucky’s Transylvania University, telling the pair that he is a “pro-life conservative Republican college student who won’t let cancel culture silence me” in a Fox News op-ed.

On Wednesday, The Daily Wire reported that Sandmann was the target of a two-pronged attack that began when a graduate of Transylvania University, who became an associate attorney for the ACLU, warned that Sandmann’s presence at the school was a “bit of a stain” on its reputation and called Sandmann “a provocateur in training with no intention of learning” who “exists only to troll, intimidate and play victim.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/nick-sandmann-torches-aclu-associate-professor-who-called-him-dangerous-i-will-not-be-canceled?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=091120-news&utm_campaign=position6

rangerrebew

Time for a lawsuit against the ACLU for slander? :pondering:

Offline skeeter

“a provocateur in training with no intention of learning” who “exists only to troll, intimidate and play victim.”

Coming from an 'associate professor' in an America university today this is rich. Throw every student out who meets this description and you'll have no one left to pay your exorbitant tuitions.

Offline mountaineer

Definitely time for a defamation suit against the professor, who didn't learn anything from the CNN settlement Sandmann now enjoys.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm not sure pledging to harass someone who has been willing to put his life on hold via a potentially years-long lawsuit was the smartest thing to do. If he takes a class with this prof he should let her know, *look*  *look*  *look*  *look*  *look* .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nick's opinion piece is very good.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: