Author Topic: The Real Joe Biden and Anita Hill  (Read 112 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Real Joe Biden and Anita Hill
« on: September 11, 2020, 01:49:47 pm »
 The Real Joe Biden and Anita Hill
Does he still believe Clarence Thomas, not her?

by Paul Kengor
September 11, 2020, 12:00 AM

Earlier this week Joe Biden got a strange endorsement, a blast from the past. It came from Anita Hill, the law professor whose sensational allegations against Clarence Thomas during his confirmation hearings in 1991 riveted the nation and humiliated Thomas, forever tarnishing his character and reputation. Those hearings before the Senate Judiciary Committee were chaired by Sen. Joe Biden.

Hill’s endorsement for old Joe in 2020 was one that Biden and the Left coveted. She offered it despite her “objections” and his “mistakes.”

“Notwithstanding all of his limitations in the past, and the mistakes that he made in the past, notwithstanding those — at this point, between Donald Trump and Joe Biden, I think Joe Biden is the person who should be elected in November,” Hill told CNN. “I want the next president to be somebody that I can go to and talk about the real issues that women, men, and non-binary people are experiencing.”

That Biden had engaged in “unfair” treatment against Anita Hill has been the narrative among the Left for a while — or at least during the Democratic primary season. Funny, we conservatives would argue that Clarence Thomas seemed a victim of unfair treatment — what Thomas memorably called a “high-tech lynching.” But that’s not how a liberal thinks. Witness a New York Times article from April 2019, “Joe Biden Expresses Regret to Anita Hill, but She Says ‘I’m Sorry’ Is Not Enough.”

more
https://spectator.org/joe-biden-anita-hill-endorsement/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: The Real Joe Biden and Anita Hill
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 02:09:36 pm »
The recent TV biography of Justice Thomas showed just how reprehensibly he was treated by Biden and Hill during the hearings.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org