Author Topic: Byron York On Why Washington And The Media Are Obsessed With Trump  (Read 288 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Byron York On Why Washington And The Media Are Obsessed With Trump
« on: September 10, 2020, 02:59:41 pm »
September 9, 2020 By The Federalist Staff

Chief political correspondent at the Washington Examiner and author Byron York joins Host Ben Domenech to discuss his most recent book “Obsession: Inside the Washington Establishment’s Never-Ending War on Trump.”

York explains his work documenting the Democrats’ quest to impeach President Trump from day one of his presidency and explores why “the media were gripped by an anti-Trump hysteria that blinded them to reality.”

According to York, the “war” against Trump began with the Mueller report and is still ongoing.

“Instead of just moving on and saying, we were wrong. They’re going to continue to insist, perhaps to their dying day, that it really took place,” he said.

Despite the evidence proving that the allegations about Russia and Trump were wrong, York says many on the left and in the media are holding onto the accusations, writing books, and continuing to perpetuate the false collusion narrative.

“I think you’re getting a lot of people who are still defending their position,” York said. “Even though, Robert Muller, who had a team of very aggressive prosecutors who had all the time they needed, all the money they needed, all the resources they needed, and most importantly, all the law enforcement powers you can have in the United States, they couldn’t establish that this happened.”

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/09/byron-york-on-why-washington-and-the-media-are-obsessed-with-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Byron York On Why Washington And The Media Are Obsessed With Trump
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 03:10:27 pm »

And the REAL reason is that the swamp is VERY deep, wide, and filled with swamp critters who will resist any draining with every resource they can muster!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 04:15:15 pm »
Byron York: Vindman, not whistleblower, driving force behind Trump impeachment
The Fox News contributor told 'The Ingraham Angle' it didn't take a 'rocket scientist' to figure out Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was the 'original source'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-vindman-whistleblower-impeachment-byron-york-book-obsession-laura-ingraham-angle
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 04:46:53 pm »
Byron York: Vindman, not whistleblower, driving force behind Trump impeachment
The Fox News contributor told 'The Ingraham Angle' it didn't take a 'rocket scientist' to figure out Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was the 'original source'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-vindman-whistleblower-impeachment-byron-york-book-obsession-laura-ingraham-angle

:yowsa: And it appears he may well have been coordinating his efforts with the CIA task force set up by Mr. John Brennan!

John Brennan May (SHOULD BE) in big trouble
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 04:52:56 pm »
And the REAL reason is that the swamp is VERY deep, wide, and filled with swamp critters who will resist any draining with every resource they can muster!

Led and protected by AG Barr.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline berdie

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2020, 08:06:07 pm »
The real question, to me, is why anyone would want to be President and subject themselves to these jackals.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2020, 09:06:34 pm »
A reflection.
Pointing fingers and raging at each other is simply a related brainless obsession.
The driver of this relentless noise is politics itself, the infatuation of those addicted to
power, in order elevate themselves w/a sense of superior self-worth, they never earned.
We have tolerated/encouraged this for a century because of the trash we have freely
chosen, starting w/Wilson who suckered us into the Great War which was never any of
our damn business, for even a second!!!
The laundry list of of Harding, Hoover, Roosevelt, Nixon, Johnston, Carter, Bush, Clinton followed.
Contrast these w/Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Quincy Adams, Jackson.
Nations get the governance they deserve, so expect more of the likes of Trump and Biden
in future, as we are hardly becoming wiser as a people.
Our choices are a testament to that cold reality.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 04:05:22 am by Absalom »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2020, 10:18:29 pm »
A reflection.
Pointing fingers and raging at each other is simply a related brainless obsession.
The driver of this relentless noise is politics itself, the infatuation of those addicted to
power, in order elevate themselves w/a sense of superior self-worth, they never earned.
We have tolerated/encouraged this for a century because of the trash we have freely
chosen, starting w/Wilson who suckered us into the Great War which was never any of
our damn business, for even a second!!!
The laundry list of of Harding, Hoover, Roosevelt, Nixon, Johnston, Carter, Bush, Clinton followed.
Contrast these w/Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Quincy Adams, Jackson.
Nation/states get the governance they deserve, so expect more of the likes of Trump and Biden
in future, as we are hardly becoming wiser as a people.
Our choices are a testament that reality.

You are SOO much smarter than the unwashed rubes on this site.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Absalom

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2020, 12:42:15 am »
You are SOO much smarter than the unwashed rubes on this site.
----------------------
So attempt washing sometime?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2020, 12:47:55 am »
----------------------
So attempt washing sometime?

Every time I do that, somebody comes in and asks me not to ban you.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: