Author Topic: Richmond’s massive Robert E. Lee statue removed from pedestal on Monument Avenue  (Read 1151 times)

Offline MikePence

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.
I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order.

Offline verga

Less than 24 hours after Virginia seceded, Northern troops crossed the Potomac and invaded.  It bore the brunt of the entire War of Secession. Northern aggression
Fixed it for you, and I used to be from New York.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

Meanwhile, a bust of Woodrow Wilson remains on display in the Rotunda of the Capitol.  Wilson federalized racial segregation and sparked the twentieth century rebirth of the KKK.
Sadly here in Staunton, we still have a museum dedicated to that racist POS.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline EdinVA

@Hoodat

That's ok. Nobody in the BLM crowd has ever ever heard of him,so it doesn't matter.

@sneakypete He was a democrat so he gets a free pass
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 07:06:24 pm by EdinVA »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
According to what Biden said on 9/11, Robert E. Lee is in Afghanistan fighting the Taliban.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

@sneakypeteHe was a democrat so he gets a free pass
I'd wager Robert E Lee was a Democrat as well. But he fought DC.

Wilson was a rat AND an anti constitutional globalist. That earns him alot of grace today among the hypocrites on the left who could care less he was also a stone cold racist of the literal variety.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 07:12:21 pm by skeeter »