Author Topic: OMG! QAnon!  (Read 8628 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: OMG! QAnon!
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2020, 01:28:32 am »
I'm none the wiser for seeking answers here. Forget I asked.

I am sorry to hear that.  Chat with me sometime....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dancer

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2020, 01:40:11 am »
@dancer

You ever listen to Paladin?

White Hats Media Group.
No.  I'll have to check that out.  There is a Paladin2 on FR.  Same? 

Offline dancer

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2020, 01:58:25 am »
Sorry, Jazz.  It is difficult to sum up 3 years of study in a few words.  Understand that the site page contains 751 posts per page.  On a bad day that amounts to 7,510 posts.  Most days currently have 20+ pages to try to digest.  Most of those are bunk, shills trying their best to disrupt those doing the real work.  It is difficult to answer your questions, as one had to follow step by step to get to where we are today and the conclusions we've arrived at. 

I'm not certain about some of her conclusions, but those are her thoughts after participating all this time.  For the most part, I agree with what she stated.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 02:01:04 am by dancer »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2020, 02:00:19 am »
No.  I'll have to check that out.  There is a Paladin2 on FR.  Same?

Don't know. Paladin in is a (claimed) White Hat on yoytube, etc.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline dancer

« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2020, 02:04:55 am »
Don't know. Paladin in is a (claimed) White Hat on yoytube, etc.
Thanks, BHF.  I'll check it out when I have time. 

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2020, 02:18:35 am »
Thanks, BHF.  I'll check it out when I have time.

I first heard him as a guest on Project Camelot.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2020, 02:33:10 am »
I must admit I don't know that much about Q, but I have a guy who's an expert on the subject....

@Quix?
@Cyber Liberty

Silly rabbit, Q[uix] are for kids.  wink777

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline dancer

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2020, 02:40:48 am »
I first heard him as a guest on Project Camelot.
Hmmm. JFK?  If so, I'm not sure how I feel about Junior.  It's one of those  topics that I don't really follow.   I will say that I've seen a woman who looks exactly like his wife at the rallies.  It could actually be her mother, though.  Some think Vincent Fusca is Jr in disguise.  He is at every rally also.   :shrug:

Offline dancer

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2020, 03:20:16 am »
I prefer the printed word as well.  I don't hear very well, and often CC on Youtube is very poor.  It's just too much work trying to decode what the announcers are saying.

People wearing masks drive me nutz.  I don't have lip reading to fall back on.
That, and the vids are usually just one person's take on events.  I like the way kun is set up.  Someone makes a post and others chime in on that post.  A simple mouse hover gets you info from others who chime in on that supposition. 

It's impossible to follow all the issues raised.  TMI.  I tend towards history and following bloodlines through time.  The Titanic, Rothchildes, Astors, Morgans, etc. and their children.  Who knows who, who is related or married to whom.  Siblings, wives, husbands and their connections to key events.

Also current politicians, government workers/departments and their connections.  Fascinating to find that it's a small world after all.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2020, 07:17:38 am »
Sorry, but what were you looking for?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2020, 07:48:40 am »
I must admit I don't know that much about Q, but I have a guy who's an expert on the subject....

@Quix?

THANKS FOR THE JINGLE. I'LL CHECK THE THREAD OUT.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2020, 08:14:06 am »
I spent 2 or 3 hours talking to (listening to, mostly) my step daughter. Somewhere over the past 4 years, she came to the Trump train, but she did so by way of QAnon. She was explaining what it's all about and my head was spinning. Portals? Tunnels? People imprisoned in Gitmo? But they're not really people, they're clones? We never landed on the moon? I never could grasp what she was telling me. It was like a never-ending episode of "Twilight Zone." Can someone explain this philosophy in simple terms so I can understand what it's about.

MY PREFERRED REFS:

BK: CALM BEFORE THE STORM (Q CHRONICLES VOL Q)

PRAYING MEDIC/ DAVE HAYES

He now does an almost daily video report/update available on his

http://www.prayingmedic.com

I think he's on BitChute.com as well.

Most Q-Anon folks are expecting YOUTUBE to ban them before too long as the big tech Marxist globalist overlords try and trash Q-Anon because they know the truth will end up trashing them. The Q-Anon team has predicted--at least hinted at--their arrests and confiscation of their wealth.

THE COMPLETE QL-ANON: Q-ANON, SUMMARIZED, ANALYZED, AND WITH A FIRST HAND ACCOUNT OF THE CABAL'S GROUND INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS.

BY ANONYMOUS CONSERVATIVE

I'm about 1/4 through this one. He summarizes fairly well the globalist cabal's history and current tyrannies.

Q-ANON: AN INVITATION TO THE GREAT AWAKENING

By WWG1WGA (Where We Go One, We Go All)

This one was an early one (26 Feb 2019) and a group project and includes Dustin Nemos as one of the authors.

NEON REVOLT: REVOLUTION Q: THE STORY OF QANON & THE 2ND AMERICAN REVOLUTION--ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS He tends to be thorough and his articles on the net tend to be long ones.

The following sources are YOUTUBE or ARTICLES posted on the net. You can search them on

duckduckgo.com

AND WE KNOW
ANTHONY BRIAN LOGAN
ANTHONY BRIAN LOGAN
BLACK CONSERVATIVE PATRIOT
CRAIG MASON
DAN BONGINO
DARK JOURNALIST UPLOADED
DECEPTION BYTES
DUSTIN NEMOS
GREG HUNTER
JOHN B WELLS CARAVAN TO MIDNIGHT
JORDAN SATHER
LIONEL NATION (CAN BE DREADFULLY PEDANTIC BUT HAS A GOOD INTELLECTUALIST + HISTORICAL VIEW)
NEON REVOLT
PRAYING MEDIC
RUDY GIULIANI
STROPPY ME
TIM POOL (HAS BECOME MORE CONSERVATIVE OVER THE MONTHS—WAS MORE OF A LIBERAL)
TRUTH & ART TV
WE THE PEOPLE INSIDER 1776
X22 REPORT

==================

I'll try and give a relatively brief summary speaking more to your post in my next post following.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline dancer

« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2020, 09:06:18 am »
I went back into Twitter for some Q drops concerning Trump and his 10 day out.
I'm sure there is more but you can read these Q drops for yourself.  Sorry about the size.  You'll have to enlarge yourself.
The H H from Trump's tweet means H = the eighth number in the alphabet, thus HH = #88 Q drop from Oct. 28, 2017

and 
Hope this helps.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 10:27:54 am by dancer »

Offline dancer

« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2020, 09:11:50 am »

MY PREFERRED REFS:

Most Q-Anon folks are expecting YOUTUBE to ban them before too long as the big tech Marxist globalist overlords try and trash Q-Anon because they know the truth will end up trashing them. The Q-Anon team has predicted--at least hinted at--their arrests and confiscation of their wealth.

THE COMPLETE QL-ANON: Q-ANON, SUMMARIZED, ANALYZED, AND WITH A FIRST HAND ACCOUNT OF THE CABAL'S GROUND INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS.

I'm about 1/4 through this one. He summarizes fairly well the globalist cabal's history and current tyrannies.

This one was an early one (26 Feb 2019) and a group project and includes Dustin Nemos as one of the authors.

NEON REVOLT: REVOLUTION Q: THE STORY OF QANON & THE 2ND AMERICAN REVOLUTION--ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS He tends to be thorough and his articles on the net tend to be long ones.

The following sources are YOUTUBE or ARTICLES posted on the net. You can search them on

duckduckgo.com

AND WE KNOW
ANTHONY BRIAN LOGAN
ANTHONY BRIAN LOGAN
CRAIG MASON
DAN BONGINO
DARK JOURNALIST UPLOADED
DECEPTION BYTES
DUSTIN NEMOS
GREG HUNTER
JORDAN SATHER
LIONEL NATION (CAN BE DREADFULLY PEDANTIC BUT HAS A GOOD INTELLECTUALIST + HISTORICAL VIEW)
NEON REVOLT
PRAYING MEDIC
RUDY GIULIANI
STROPPY ME
TRUTH & ART TV
X22 REPORT

==================

I'll try and give a relatively brief summary speaking more to your post in my next post following.

Good job, Quix.   :thumbsup:

Offline Quix

« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2020, 09:15:56 am »
I spent 2 or 3 hours talking to (listening to, mostly) my step daughter. Somewhere over the past 4 years, she came to the Trump train, but she did so by way of QAnon. She was explaining what it's all about and my head was spinning. Portals? Tunnels? People imprisoned in Gitmo? But they're not really people, they're clones? We never landed on the moon? I never could grasp what she was telling me. It was like a never-ending episode of "Twilight Zone." Can someone explain this philosophy in simple terms so I can understand what it's about.

THE WHOLE THING IS INCREDIBLY COMPLEX.

IN A TRUE SENSE, IT COVERS RECORDED HISTORY FROM ANCIENT BABYLON TO THIS WEEK, THIS DAY, TODAY.

IT COVERS EVERY SIGNIFICANT CULTURAL, SOCIAL, POLITICAL, EDUCATIONAL, BUSINESS etc. INSTITUTION.

IT COVERS EVERY SIGNIFICANT FORCE, POWER, INFLUENCE OVER THAT SPAN OF TIME AND AROUND THE WORLD ALL WITH AN INCREDIBLE PRESSURE ON THE UNITED STATES.

The degree of complexity is beyond mind boggling.

Sooooooooooo, a brief summary is not exactly easy.

================================================

Here's my current effort at that--off the top of my head:

1. The Q-Anon team is working hard to help prepare the citizens of the USA, indeed of the world--for the eventual disclosure proving that the world's elite for centuries have been a very wealthy, very powerful and VERY EVIL cabal, oligarchy--working toward establishing a global NWO tyranny with no freedoms for the serfs & slaves; no middle class; no freedom of information; no freedom of movement; 96% of the global population genocidally exterminated with ruthless & cruel force.

2. PRESIDENT TRUMP was selected by a group of military individuals (evidently a secret such group was set up by President Ike) who met with him and assured him they would protect him, keep him alive and insure his success in destroying the satanic oligarchy and freeing the citizens of the USA and the planet.

3. Research THE 16 YEAR PLAN to find out how close O'Bummer and Shrillery were to totally destroying the USA more or less down to ashes & starting a very hot & devastating WWIII.

Next, I'll respond to phrases in your post:

my head was spinning.

You are far from alone.

I have had a relatively easy time groking the Q-Anon effort to save the USA & the human race BECAUSE I have studied the globalist oligarchy/cabal for 55 YEARS. Therefore, much of what Q-has had to say about the cabal is--generally speaking--old news, to me.

Portals? Tunnels?

Portals is an interesting topic. At this time, I believe there likely are such--somewhat akin to STARGATE SG1 in function. There have been persistent occasional purported first person reports of such.

One report was by--I think a military full bird Col. He was in a highly secret facility in El Segundo, CA. For some reason, he went through a doorway. A simple common looking standard doorway off the halway he was in.

Once he stepped into the room the doorway opened into--he stood in front of a guard seated at a desk. The guard said:

"Welcome to Australia." And, he found, that indeed, he was then in Australia.

There have been other tales of O'Bummer and others transporting similarly to Mars and other fantastic places. Hard to know what to trust or not with such tales.

Personally, I think there are such portals. I don't know what the parameters of them are. I don't know which of the stories are the more reliable and which are total fantasy, disinformation. Time will tell.

The TUNNELS is a big topic on it's own. At this point, I'm convinced that there IS a vast deep mag-lev or some such very rapid train tunnel system that cris-crosses the USA for use by the military, the cabal, the elite etc.

I don't know whether to believe that said tunnel system goes under the seas between continents, or not. That seems rather fantastical. However, they must have been doing SOMETHING with all the $TRILLIONS they've stolen from us.

People imprisoned in Gitmo?

I do believe that GITMO is being readied for a lot of very high level political, media, academic, industry treasonous, child abusing evildoers. I'm not yet convinced that some of them are already there but it is conceivable.

PURPORTEDLY 70% OF CONGRESS CRITTERS ARE MORE OR LESS EXTREMELY GUILTY, EVIL ETC. Yet, the folks fighting the evildoers do not want to shut down Congress entirely.

Purportedly some of the Congress-critters have resigned over the last 3 years instead of suffering imprisonment.

But they're not really people, they're clones?

This one is harder for me to discern. I think it is more or less plausible. Just how far they've gone and how much they have implemented such a program of substituting clones for famous poltiicos etc.--I don't know. I'm rather skeptical.

Purportedly the clones do not live near as long.

Purportedly the fallen angels/ ET's have shared a "technology" that can move "THE SOUL" between bodies--including into a new clone. I'm not sure I believe that God would allow that but it is conceivable.

We never landed on the moon?

That one, I just do not believe. I much more am likely to believe that we have a base on the moon as well as on Mars and on Titan. Time will tell.

I never could grasp what she was telling me. It was like a never-ending episode of "Twilight Zone." Can someone explain this philosophy in simple terms so I can understand what it's about.

It is far more than a "mere" philosophy. It is a long list of very real conspiracies--most of them long standing and operational.

I hope I've given you what you asked for.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK. I'll do my best at answering them.

I have read probably 25,000-50,000 pages of information on such things. Maybe twice that. Hard for me to guess over the last 55 years.

================================================

1. Q-Anon is reported convincingly to be LESS THAN 10 PEOPLE--ONLY 3 OF WHOM ARE CIVILIANS. A number of sources who are retired military intelligence insist that the Q-Anon "drops" are CLEARLY written in the style, form etc. routinely used by those in military intelligence.

1.1 General Flynn and a number of other high ranking military officers have affirmed the crucial needfulness of these KEYBOARD WARRIORS. And, Q-Anon and General Flynn have included the Q-Anon fans in the ranks of the very needful keyboard warriors.

2. The most critical objective of the Q-Anon team is convincingly to help "red-pill" our social networks. i.e. help bring the people we know up to speed--SO THAT WHEN major famous people begin to be arrested; the vast incredible extent of child sex abuse & trafficking (literally including sacrifices to satan, raping babies & toddlers, cannibalism, etc.) as well as the outrageous financial corruption on the part of politicos etc. etc. SO THAT WHEN all that begins to be proven and exposed in public, the whole nation doesn't become catatonic & rush into the nearest insane asylum. Seriously.

3. There are currently 4,806 Q Drops. They are posted on 8chan . . . which is a whole 'nother topic. Basically it is a high tech nerdy haven where computer geeks have created a safe, reliable, trustworthy site for the Q-Anon team to post without being hacked etc. Q has insisted there are no other Comms and will not be any other comms. The manager of that region on 8chan has devised a way of securely making certain that the Q-Anon drops are authentic and come only from the Q-Anon team.

4. Personally, I think anyone who cares about the USA, their loved ones and their own freedoms and welfare--would do well to read all 4,806 Q-Drops. I realize that's not likely. Perhaps reading the last 100-500 would be worth it.

An ongoing good source of updates and commentary is this Q-Anon thread on FREEREPUBLIC.COM

https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3889724/posts?q=1&;page=1

HERE ARE THE FAQ's FROM THAT THREAD:

1. Who or what is Q?

The top section of the table at the start of our thread contains links to articles and short videos which answer this question well.

We understand that you may have other questions. Below, please find some of the replies (i.e., user posts and links) which we are in the process of collecting to answer visitors' questions.

2. Is the Q movement a cult?

“Q is not a religion or a cult, anymore than belief in free markets, the Constitution, liberty and American exceptionalism is cult-like. Belief that what someone is telling us is true, because we have researched and decided for ourselves, is not religious belief, it is a fact-based rationally derived opinion in the trustworthiness of a source of information.” ~Defiant

3. Why don't people following Q just answer my questions instead of pointing me to information?

We'd like to help, but the best way to find out what's really going on is to research it for yourself. There is so much disinformation about Q, you'll need to rely on your own research and judgement to be able see through the deception. We've added many research links to the table at the start of the thread that can point you to good online reviewers and resources.

4. Q seems to talk in riddles. Why doesn't Q use plain language?

"If Q is really an insider (as we believe), he/they CANNOT just spill what they know because much of it is classified, including all conversations with POTUS, Pompeo etc.

That's why the communications are in the form of questions, hints, ambiguities and "coincidences" that preclude the possibilities of random chance.

Of course millions of us find the pursuit of these leads entertaining as well, which helps to build the sense of community (((WWG1WGA))) that is definitely part of the plan." ~ Disestablishmentarian

5. What is the 'Socratic Method' and why does Q use it?

Click here to watch part of a video provided by Cletus.D.Yokel which describes the usefulness of the Socratic Method.

6. Why haven't we seen Hillary, Obama, Comey perp walked yet?

"If you have a dem judge trying a case against a derper like Hillary, it would not last long. It would follow the pattern established by a Carter appointed federal judge in Birmingham when former Alabama dem governor Don Siegleman was on trial for one of his many corrupt dealings.

When the jury was seated and jeopardy had attached, the judge decided to rule the prosecution’s evidence inadmissable. The U.S. Attorney had no choice but to dismiss the case, and they were barred by the Constitution from trying the case again. No testimony was taken and no evidence admitted, but Siegleman walked.

The same thing will happen if a dem appointed judge is presiding over a derp trial. As soon as the trial passes the point of no return, the judge will issue a ruling that guts the prosecution’s case. The dems and their media will then go all out claiming that it was a witch hunt using fake evidence, while the derps walk out like Bill Ayers, guilty as sin but free as a bird." ~ Yawningotter

7. Why do some Q drops include disinformation, when Q's purpose is to help us resesarch the truth about what's going on?

"As a general rule, the more someone goes around blabbing about how 'in the know' they are about classified matters/ operations, the less likely they have ever known anything worth talking about.

Winston Churchill said, "In war-time, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies." Not all wars are fought in the open. Evil exists in this world and oft time it must be fought out of sight of the public to protect them.

It is always more important to protect the innocent than punish the wicked. That doesn't mean that the wicked go unpunished. It may mean that the punishment takes place out of the public's sight.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Just because you don't see things being done doesn't mean that things aren't being done. Yes, it can be frustrating." ~ LonePalm

8. What is behind the push to deceive the public (even some FReepers) into falsely believing, "It's no use...it's never going to get any better!" or, "Even if President Trump exposes the crimes of the swamp, nothing will happen...."?

"Yuri Bezmenov, Soviet defector and KGB operative described the purpose of demoralization:

"A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures; even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him [a] concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it, until he [receives] a kick in his fat-bottom.

When a military boot crashes his balls then he will understand. But not before that. That's the [tragedy] of the situation of demoralization." ~ Oratam

9. Aren't you just waiting for Q or POTUS to save us instead of doing something to support Trump's plan yourselves?

Click here to read a few of the ways we're supporting POTUS by following Q.

10. Sometimes threads feature name calling, insults, etc. on both sides of the Q issue. Why the hostility?

"I’m pretty new here in that I just started following the “Q” thread in August while I was bored camping. I have been a FReeper since 1998, though I fade in and out of activity over the years. I, too, was taken by the hostility on the thread and quickness to “take up arms” although it is not uncommon on the rest of the board and on the net in general.

I’m going to put in my two cents though and blame it on the non-believers. They have a way of coming on here and insulting those who follow Q ... insulting their intelligence and belittling them, which seems to be borne of a desperate desire to be right. I understand now why freeq’s (i.e., Q supporters) are so quick to counter-attack, and it’s because they have been attacked from all quadrants... even being quarantined to one thread by the BO.

It doesn’t make sense for non-believers to be so zealous in their efforts to prove that Q is a lark ... after all if a bunch of strangers are deluded, it’s no skin off their back and the FReeqs still participate in elections, activism, etc. No, their zealousness can only be read as a FEAR of being proven wrong and being on the wrong side of history. For this reason I will always side with those who search out knowledge and dare to believe that someday justice could come to those who deserve it... Whether Q is a larp or the greatest milint op ever to light up the new frontiers of the Information Age." ~ Ez

11. What is taking so long!?

There are many excellent accounts describing why this battle to save humanity, which the enemy prepared for over many generations, has not been resolved during the first two years of Trump's presidency. Click here to read Paul Serran's response to this question.

12. Sundance (Conservative Treehouse) has written that Huber is not investigating and that we've been misled, based on his analysis of a recent article by Paul Sperry (RealClearInvestigations and The New York Post). Is it true nothing is being done to bring Hillary and others to justice?

No, it is not true. Since Sundance rejects Q information, including the concept of the deceptive Mockingbird Media, he sometimes collects and analyzes false or innacurate information.

Click here for Part 1. and Click here for Part 2. of of Little Jeremiah's posts which provide solid evidence for large scale, ongoing investigations of Hillary Clinton and others.

The best site QMAP.PUB does not exist any more due to the owner being doxed. The powers that be REALLY hate Q.

Following are some other sites:

In with the list of alternate Q trackers.

https://qalerts.app/posts/

https://qanon.pub/

https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub/

https://qposts.online/

http://we-go-all.net/q.html

https://qanon.news/Q

http://qanon.news/posts.html

https://qagg.news/

Each site has it's good and less than ideal aspects. One's personal preference is sufficient reason to choose.

ONE KEY ISSUE:

I'm personally more than satisfied that PRESIDENT TRUMP has given more than 100 significant HINTS that the Q-Anon team is working closely with him, in support of him. He occasionally dishes out disinformation or misinformation to the contrary, however.

OK. A BRIEF SUMMARY:

MY PREFERRED REFS:

duckduckgo.com

AND WE KNOW
ANTHONY BRIAN LOGAN
ANTHONY BRIAN LOGAN
CRAIG MASON
DAN BONGINO
DARK JOURNALIST UPLOADED
DECEPTION BYTES
DUSTIN NEMOS
GREG HUNTER
JORDAN SATHER
NEON REVOLT
PRAYING MEDIC
RUDY GIULIANI
STROPPY ME
TRUTH & ART TV
X22 REPORT

==================

Offline Quix

« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2020, 09:21:57 am »
Good job, Quix.   :thumbsup:

Thanks much for your kind affirmation. That's helpfully motivating. LOL.

Offline Quix

« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2020, 09:26:19 am »
QAnon is a cult. I find it hard to believe anyone actually believes the various conspiracy theories, although QAnon disciples claim to believe them.

To me it looks a lot like an online video game in which believing the conspiracies is just part of the game, so the followers of Q believe because it is part of belonging.  They revel in deciphering the coded messages and speaking their special lingo.  And the more people in the mainstream raise alarm bells about them, the more it feeds their frenzy.

Don't ever try to have a logical argument with a Q aficionado. Their affinity to Q is greater than their affinity to family, community, church or anything else.

All that said, I do love the way QAnon drives liberals crazy, so it does have that going for it.

Sorry, but you are merely showing your lack of quality research.

Or, your lack of groking the evidence.

Or, your extreme biases.

Or, your lack of high level reading comprehension skills.

I rarely bother with folks so willfully blind, any more.

BTW, HOW MANY OF THE 4,806 Q POSTS HAVE YOU READ? ANY?

Your ignorance is showing.

BTW, before you decide I'm a low IQ ignorant groupie dolt "needing" a "cult" to belong to, I'll just note that my IQ = 190.

As a psychologist, I cannot think of a single cult which

--teaches and encourages folks to do their own research

--teaches and encourages folks to think for themselves.

--encourages folks to avoid mindlessly taking things at face value--insisting that a good amount of skepticism is wise.

Offline Quix

« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2020, 09:51:38 am »
I've been on Q since the beginning.  A friend told me to get in here fast, so I did.  I can't speak for what was on 4Chan before the debut.  I decided to get involved and give it a chance.  I don't regret it.  It's brilliant! 

I watched Q drop and saw public source info Anons found that did indeed address Q's drops.  I started researching for myself.  I'm amazed at the sheer numbers of incidents, documents & statements that were there all along that we knew nothing about.  Photos, videos, police reports and court records on some Grade A dirtbags we thought were the salt of the earth. 

Q said that the future proves the past and dang if it didn't!  It's 3 years later and we're still coming up with info that applied to a Q drop released in '17.

I'm still there.  At this point I have to say it's real and it's true. 

I also understood what he meant when he said that some disinfo was necessary because the Swamp started seeing what we were up to.  Shills came out of the woodwork. Nasty, vicious filth that I hold in utter contempt. 

It was obvious that Anons were exposing them.  Slowly but surely it's all come to pass.  We've been utterly bored with the news this past year.  We knew that info years before it came out to the public. 

Anons are a varied group.  Autists, authors, congressmen, world leaders, everyday people of various stripes.  We have military, actors, air traffic controllers, scientists, doctors, lawyers, satellite experts, techies, ministers and mathematicians. Experts from every field are there digging, exposing and contributing a wealth of knowledge to the cause. 

If that makes us a cult, so be it.  No one tells you what to think.  You think and assess every tidbit of info and come to your own conclusions.  Imagine that.  The very definition of a cult is being told what to think and do.

Isn't it strange that everyone tries to demean and destroy that "cult."  As Q would say, "Those who scream the loudest..." Do we disturb you?  Good. 

I have to say that if it turns out to be a larp, I'll LMAO!  It's brilliant anyway you look at it!  If so, please take issue with General Mike Flynn.  He calls us his "Digital Warriors."  He often refers to us as his army.  So does President Donald J. Trump.
We're "Midnight Riders."
Yah, we're a joke. 

Don't know if I can post again, or not.

IF SO--GREAT POST. THANKS.

Offline dancer

« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2020, 10:49:15 am »
I did some digging and found "portals."  I call it gateway, so now I understand.  11:11
in the Biblical chart equals Judgement or disorder. 

For those who want to see what one of the math experts does with Q drops, look here.  Gematria.  He uses the word "portal."  Be prepared to be stunned. See his #2.  Click on the pics and they will pop up.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1285077177717764098.html
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 11:05:39 am by dancer »

Offline dancer

« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2020, 10:54:44 am »
@Quix   888high58888

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2020, 12:47:49 pm »
It might not help, but you could give your step daughter a copy of Umberto Eco's Foucault's Pendulum -- a really good novel about people destroying their own lives by spinning a conspiracy theory, which I suggest should be required reading for anyone who has spent more than 10 min considering the claims of QAnon (or before that "Pizzagate") before they are allowed to again comment on any matter of public interest.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2020, 01:07:52 pm »
It might not help, but you could give your step daughter a copy of Umberto Eco's Foucault's Pendulum -- a really good novel about people destroying their own lives by spinning a conspiracy theory, which I suggest should be required reading for anyone who has spent more than 10 min considering the claims of QAnon (or before that "Pizzagate") before they are allowed to again comment on any matter of public interest.

@The_Reader_David   I’ve never read Eco, but he’s one of those authors I should read. I just never did. I’ll put Foucault’s Pendulum and The Name of the Rose on my library list. Thank you.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Quix

« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2020, 11:07:57 pm »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2020, 11:14:17 pm »
Sorry, but you are merely showing your lack of quality research.

Or, your lack of groking the evidence.

Or, your extreme biases.

Or, your lack of high level reading comprehension skills.

I rarely bother with folks so willfully blind, any more.

BTW, HOW MANY OF THE 4,806 Q POSTS HAVE YOU READ? ANY?

Your ignorance is showing.

BTW, before you decide I'm a low IQ ignorant groupie dolt "needing" a "cult" to belong to, I'll just note that my IQ = 190.

As a psychologist, I cannot think of a single cult which

--teaches and encourages folks to do their own research

--teaches and encourages folks to think for themselves.

--encourages folks to avoid mindlessly taking things at face value--insisting that a good amount of skepticism is wise.

@Quix

You send me this in an email.

MY POST you referenced. It is directed to the sheeple. THE SHEEPLE. NOT you.

For a high IQ you are now only using half your brain. The other dead half is bringing you down.

When haven't I supported you?

I woud tell you a joke about Jonestown but the Punchlne is too long.

Offline Quix

« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2020, 11:27:52 pm »
@Quix

You send me this in an email.

MY POST you referenced. It is directed to the sheeple. THE SHEEPLE. NOT you.

For a high IQ you are now only using half your brain. The other dead half is bringing you down.

When haven't I supported you?

I woud tell you a joke about Jonestown but the Punchlne is too long.

OK. I AM SORRY.

I RANTED & EXAGGERATED & SPEWED NEEDLESSLY.

YOU ARE QUITE RIGHT. YOU HAVE BEEN VERY SUPPORTIVE.

I think I've been rather . . . disgruntled, irritated, maybe furious with so much traitorous idiocy seemingly almost wherever I look the last several months.

I need to remember that regardless, God has it in His big hands.

I also don't need to write so constantly in such a hyperbolic style. Guess my outrage has ran too far with me.

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND REPLY & EXHORTATION.

YOU DO REMAIN IN MY PRAYERS.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 11:28:55 pm by Quix »