Author Topic: OMG! QAnon!  (Read 8627 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: OMG! QAnon!
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2020, 06:54:59 pm »
It is the perfect combination of dazzling them with your brilliance by baffling them with your bullshit.

NOTE:  See @Absalom as an example. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2020, 02:38:32 am »
Some new questions for those who believe in the QAnon doctrine...

This morning my step-daughter and I were texting about POTUS and FLOTUS testing positive for COVID. Here are some of her texts:

-No big deal. I think it's a maneuver. Truly, if they have tested positive, he'll be fine.

-I saw this late yesterday.

-I saw something on Instagram that noted he tested positive yesterday.

-I believe he plans to go dark for the quarantine. Things are happening in Saudi Arabia. This is a distraction. POTUS is and will be fine meaning he's not really sick nor is FLOTUS. All planned.

-The Left is literally losing their minds. Mike Wallace literally carried Biden through the debate. (Me: No argument there.)

-They have been saying for a while be prepared for red October. Things are lighting up.

-Honestly, I think the White Hats (the good behind-the-scenes forces) are and have been in control for a while meaning POTUS has already won the election. That to me is no longer in question. It appears they want to let the charade continue in order to accomplish the last few things before the election, but he is going dark to do it. This has been known for a while. Q drops, information.

--------------------------------------------------------

Can someone shed light on her comments for me?

@AllThatJazzZ

There are two possibilities.

1: She scored some REALLY good "magic pills"/Purple Micro-dot has made a comeback.

2: There ain't that much light in the whole world.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 02:40:53 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2020, 05:00:46 am »

@AllThatJazzZ

There are two possibilities.

1: She scored some REALLY good "magic pills"/Purple Micro-dot has made a comeback.

2: There ain't that much light in the whole world.

Purple Micro-dot making a comeback is called a flashback.  Thanks. Now I get to listen to Black Sabbath.

N.I.B
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2020, 05:02:32 am »
Before the way I am going to feel

oh yeah
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 05:03:48 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline dancer

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2020, 09:52:05 am »

This morning my step-daughter and I were texting about POTUS and FLOTUS testing positive for COVID. Here are some of her texts:

-No big deal. I think it's a maneuver. Truly, if they have tested positive, he'll be fine.

-I believe he plans to go dark for the quarantine. Things are happening in Saudi Arabia. This is a distraction. POTUS is and will be fine meaning he's not really sick nor is FLOTUS. All planned.

-The Left is literally losing their minds. Mike Wallace literally carried Biden through the debate. (Me: No argument there.)

-They have been saying for a while be prepared for red October. Things are lighting up.

-Honestly, I think the White Hats (the good behind-the-scenes forces) are and have been in control for a while meaning POTUS has already won the election. That to me is no longer in question. It appears they want to let the charade continue in order to accomplish the last few things before the election, but he is going dark to do it. This has been known for a while. Q drops, information.

PDJT.  This is just my suspicion, but look at the video as he is walking toward the copter on his way to the hospital. Look at older vids of him walking towards the copter.  Not the same stride.  He has a body double and I think the double left on the copter.  I can't say who it was either way.  I just noticed the stride and it struck me as odd.

I can tell you that I'm seeing a lot of body doubles lately.  Note ratios.  Length of nose, placement of eyes, base of nose to lip, etc.  They can't change those no matter how much face work they have done.  Facial recognition tech is based on ratios.  Nancy Pelosi is obvious.  Ditto Hillary.  Check out Biden's ears.  Check out the stooped head and neck of RBG.  Her double tried, but could not duplicate RBG's droop. 

That's a scary thought because it means that the SC is comped.  John Roberts name is on Epstein's flight logs.  I've seen him listed 3 times, and he stayed overnight on the island several times.  Could be more times, but I stopped looking after 3.  Assange  calls him out. 

White hats are in control.  They're the Generals and leaders that Obama fired.  The Generals & flunkies he appointed are out to stop Trump and and the America First movement.  They are hell-bent on ruling the world via Globalist/Fascist One World Government.

We all know corruption exists, but I had no idea how vast and deep that Swamp truly is.  Everything and everyone intermingled and connected, complex and convoluted.  If you doubt what I'm saying, look at what they did to Gen. Flynn.  They threatened his son & family. The threats work because people die and disappear. Scalia is a prime example of that.  Some die in hideous, unimaginable terror; you know, "suicide."   Strzok and Page emails discuss the FISAs and Flynn.

These people are evil.  They encompass the who's who in every segment of our society and involve every nation on this planet.  They are hell-bent on destroying this nation.  NWO, Committee of 300.  They want to kill us off.  Think eugenicist Gate's vaccines, CEOs, Hollywood, Tech giants, the Vatican, ME, doctors, lawyers, jihadis, race wars, rioting, Antifa, burning down and looting everything in sight but no one will stop them. Think colleges, professors, charities, foundations, NGOs. MSM.  Think every branch of our government, politicians on all levels, the Military, CIA, FBI, SS, Congress.  Not all, but some who control the top and those who do their bidding.  The rest are white hats. 

This is why they work so hard to destroy Donald Trump.  They don't own him.  Trump knows what they've been up to and Flynn knows where the bodies are buried. 

They'll tear it all down and destroy us in their penchant to rule the world.  The good news is that we're winning. 
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 10:56:14 am by dancer »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2020, 11:15:47 am »
Purple Micro-dot making a comeback is called a flashback.  Thanks. Now I get to listen to Black Sabbath.

N.I.B

@bigheadfred

Listening to Uriah Heep can be helpful,too.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2020, 11:39:31 am »

I wish Mike Wallace had moderated the debate.  It was his son Chris. They do look a lot alike
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 11:45:55 am by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2020, 11:44:58 am »
@bigheadfred

I don’t know about these groups but I always liked Dark Side of the Moon.

Offline dancer

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2020, 12:13:37 pm »
My understanding was Q-Anon got started as a Live Action Role Play (LARP) on 4chan.
I've been on Q since the beginning.  A friend told me to get in here fast, so I did.  I can't speak for what was on 4Chan before the debut.  I decided to get involved and give it a chance.  I don't regret it.  It's brilliant! 

I watched Q drop and saw public source info Anons found that did indeed address Q's drops.  I started researching for myself.  I'm amazed at the sheer numbers of incidents, documents & statements that were there all along that we knew nothing about.  Photos, videos, police reports and court records on some Grade A dirtbags we thought were the salt of the earth. 

Q said that the future proves the past and dang if it didn't!  It's 3 years later and we're still coming up with info that applied to a Q drop released in '17.

I'm still there.  At this point I have to say it's real and it's true. 

I also understood what he meant when he said that some disinfo was necessary because the Swamp started seeing what we were up to.  Shills came out of the woodwork. Nasty, vicious filth that I hold in utter contempt. 

It was obvious that Anons were exposing them.  Slowly but surely it's all come to pass.  We've been utterly bored with the news this past year.  We knew that info years before it came out to the public. 

Anons are a varied group.  Autists, authors, congressmen, world leaders, everyday people of various stripes.  We have military, actors, air traffic controllers, scientists, doctors, lawyers, satellite experts, techies, ministers and mathematicians. Experts from every field are there digging, exposing and contributing a wealth of knowledge to the cause. 

If that makes us a cult, so be it.  No one tells you what to think.  You think and assess every tidbit of info and come to your own conclusions.  Imagine that.  The very definition of a cult is being told what to think and do.

Isn't it strange that everyone tries to demean and destroy that "cult."  As Q would say, "Those who scream the loudest..." Do we disturb you?  Good. 

I have to say that if it turns out to be a larp, I'll LMAO!  It's brilliant anyway you look at it!  If so, please take issue with General Mike Flynn.  He calls us his "Digital Warriors."  He often refers to us as his army.  So does President Donald J. Trump.
We're "Midnight Riders."
Yah, we're a joke. 

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2020, 12:13:43 pm »
@bigheadfred

Funny that. I had the album Look At Yourself playing earlier. Bout my fave band. The early years anyway.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2020, 12:19:06 pm »

@Gefn

Pink Floyd,"Blues from the 25th Century".

Great stuff!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2020, 12:20:22 pm »

Uriah Heep may be an acquired taste. Two lead guitars. Listen to Tears in my eyes, or any early songs WITH  Earphones, stereo.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2020, 12:21:55 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2020, 12:30:15 pm »
Funny that. I had the album Look At Yourself playing earlier. Bout my fave band. The early years anyway.

@bigheadfred

GREAT album!

I wore out the first 5 albums they put out,and then got semi-lucid and got a steady job. Steady jobs really put a crimp in my party time.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2020, 12:33:38 pm »
Uriah Heep may be an acquired taste. Two lead guitars. Listen to Tears in my eyes, or any early songs WITH  Earphones, stereo.

@bigheadfred
@sneakypete

@To-Whose-Benefit? liked Deep Purple and Uriah Heep so I’ll look into them

@dancer

There is a Q thread here you might like.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,400384.msg2292740.html#msg2292740

I hope you like it.  The mod is very nice.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2020, 12:49:15 pm »
Now I have to listen to the whole album again. True Quadraphonic is the best way. 4 speakers. @sneakypete  @Gefn

Offline dancer

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2020, 12:54:32 pm »

@bigheadfred
@sneakypete

@To-Whose-Benefit? liked Deep Purple and Uriah Heep so I’ll look into them

@dancer

There is a Q thread here you might like.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,400384.msg2292740.html#msg2292740

I hope you like it.  The mod is very nice.
Thank you, Gefn.  I know Quix and Cyber L from way back.  I check his Q from time to time, but I just do not like videos.   
I prefer print so I can pause and ponder.   :shrug:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2020, 12:55:15 pm »
@dancer

You ever listen to Paladin?

White Hats Media Group.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2020, 01:23:13 pm »
Thank you, Gefn.  I know Quix and Cyber L from way back.  I check his Q from time to time, but I just do not like videos.   
I prefer print so I can pause and ponder.   :shrug:

I prefer the printed word as well.  I don't hear very well, and often CC on Youtube is very poor.  It's just too much work trying to decode what the announcers are saying.

People wearing masks drive me nutz.  I don't have lip reading to fall back on.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2020, 01:24:58 pm »
Samantha Chang â™–@samantha_chang 
I knew little about QAnon until unhinged leftists howled about it incessantly. It's a fringe group of anonymous online conspiracy theorists that the Left has elevated with its insane resolution to condemn in Congress. What a pathetic waste of time and taxpayer money.
9:23 AM · Oct 3, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2020, 03:36:12 pm »
I prefer the printed word as well.  I don't hear very well, and often CC on Youtube is very poor.  It's just too much work trying to decode what the announcers are saying.

@Cyber Liberty

No kidding. I catch myself looking at their mask to try to figure out what they are saying,and then ask myself "How freaking stoopid is THAT?"

The funny thing is I didn't even realize I had been lip reading until this virus came along and suddenly I was staring at masks and saying "huh?".

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2020, 04:44:57 pm »
Right. It isn't a "conspiracy" when it is the truth.
Actually, it is a conspiracy.

That's the beauty, from a propaganda standpoint, of the MSM labeling everything a "Conspiracy theory", in that now the very word "conspiracy" has become sullied, even though people still conspire (plan), still get together to perform acts from the mundane to heinous, all real and actual conspiracies.

Fact. If three people get together and plan to (talk about) do anything, from a surprise party to manufacturing crystal Meth, it is a "conspiracy", and in the latter instance, a Felony.

So, conspiracies DO exist. I know people who have gone to prison for them. IMHO, a lot more people should be sitting there making chalk marks on cell walls, and some of those are currently or were in office or in high positions in government agencies.

It's just that the MSM has been branding conspiracies, real and imagined, as "conspiracy theories" to hide the real ones and shunt them over in the average mind to the realm of fantasy. What better dodge for the very real conspiring nefarious bastards who want to (and have even said so!) destroy this country, remove duly elected people from office, etc.?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2020, 04:50:08 pm »

Sun Tsu: "When weak, feign strength, when strong, feign weakness."

Hmmmm.  :pondering:

Could be. It would sure smoke a bunch of those rats out thinking the lights were off.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2020, 05:04:56 pm »

Agreed, though I have to for work. (not currently on oil rigs, but doing deliveries locally--what happens when the drilling rig count drops by 90%).

It is amazing not only how much lip reading can augment the sounds people make, but how much we depend on facial expressions for communication. Masks rob us of one of the most basic forms of nonverbal communication--a smile..

C S Lewis

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2020, 12:53:47 am »
I'm none the wiser for seeking answers here. Forget I asked.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.