Author Topic: Biden Walks Back Mask Mandate Pledge; Not Constitutional  (Read 143 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Walks Back Mask Mandate Pledge; Not Constitutional
« on: September 09, 2020, 03:03:48 pm »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Tuesday, 08 September 2020 03:21 PM

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden appeared to walk back his pledge to institute a nationwide mask mandate to fight the coronavirus on Sunday, noting that such federal action goes against the U.S. Constitution.

"Well, I hope you could trust the governors," Biden said when asked about the issue Sunday on AZFamily’s "Politics Unplugged."

But, he added, "There's a constitutional issue whether federal government could issue such a mandate. I don’t think constitutionally they could, so I wouldn’t issue a mandate."

Still, he said, the federal government should issued national guidelines for the state and local governements to follow, and that he would "plead with" people to wear masks to protect their neighbors from the virus.

"I'd set an example," he said.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/biden-maskmandate-unconstitutional/2020/09/08/id/985846/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Biden Walks Back Mask Mandate Pledge; Not Constitutional
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 06:34:36 pm »
As Mycroft might say, :chairbang: NSS! :chairbang: That the idea was unconstitutional should have been obvious before it was spoken!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 07:19:37 pm »
It is SO hard  to keep up with what Biden says!  He's already changed his mind twice on the mask issue.  What I heard today during his alleged pre-presidential address (with applause from about 5-10 fans), was that he will bring back American jobs that Donald Trump sent overseas, will restart jobs that the American industry lost to overseas companies, and that he promises to get our recession under control.  I had to take a break from the tv at this point to make a VERY quick break to the bathroom, as I was starting to lose complete control.  Where is he getting all this stuff?  It sounds more and more like he is taking Trump speeches, and just inserting his credits, since the speeches are already written.   *****rollingeyes*****

Btw, what recession?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2020, 07:30:35 pm »
The Democrats are forcing us to watch a declining senile old man die on live TV.\

Must See TV.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.