Author Topic: Mark Meadows: 'Additional documents' spell 'trouble' for ex-officials in Durham investigation  (Read 401 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark Meadows: 'Additional documents' spell 'trouble' for ex-officials in Durham investigation
by Daniel Chaitin, Breaking News Editor |
 | September 08, 2020 08:02 AM

White House chief of staff Mark Meadows said he has seen "additional" documents that are pertinent to U.S. Attorney John Durham's criminal inquiry into the Russia investigation.

Meadows, a former congressional investigator, told Fox Business anchor Maria Bartiromo on Tuesday that he does not have an update on Durham's work but noted that these records he has viewed reflect poorly on top FBI officials who were involved in the origins of the operation looking into ties between President Trump's 2016 campaign and Russia.

"Additional documents that I’ve been able to review say that a number of the players, the Peter Strzoks, the Andy McCabes, the James Comeys, and even others in the administration previously are in real trouble because of their willingness to participate in an unlawful act and I use the word unlawful at best, it broke all kinds of protocols and at worst people should go to jail as I mentioned previously," Meadows said.

Meadows was interviewed after Strzok, the former FBI agent who helped open the counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign in the summer of 2016, has defended the bureau's inquiry and argued the president was "compromised" by Russia during a media blitz for his new book.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mark-meadows-additional-documents-spell-trouble-for-ex-officials-in-durham-investigation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator