Author Topic: Data: 48 of America’s 50 Largest Cities Hit By Black Lives Matter Riots  (Read 1354 times)

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Not all violence is bad.

"Violence never solves anything" is one of the great canards.  The reality is that many, if not most great questions have been resolved through violence - the rise of rights of free men; the independence of the United States; the freedom of the slaves; the deliverance of Europe and Asia from dictatorial, murderous tyranny; even the redemption of man on Calvary's cross - all came about through violence.  Evil doesn't yield to negotiation or reason, and we are blessed that the Founders recognized that.

While we should not rush to violence, we must be prepared for it, and reject the fairy-tale that it is always wrong.
James 1:20

Offline corbe

:thumbsup:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

"Violence never solves anything" is one of the great canards.  The reality is that many, if not most great questions have been resolved through violence - the rise of rights of free men; the independence of the United States; the freedom of the slaves; the deliverance of Europe and Asia from dictatorial, murderous tyranny; even the redemption of man on Calvary's cross - all came about through violence.  Evil doesn't yield to negotiation or reason, and we are blessed that the Founders recognized that.

While we should not rush to violence, we must be prepared for it, and reject the fairy-tale that it is always wrong.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

It is your misfortune @HoustonSam , to have poked at a particular point which, under the inspiration of a recent patriotic sermon by David Barton, has been bubbling away close to the surface ever since... So I apologize for the tome that this post is likely to be:

Laws of Nature and Nature's God... These timeless principles that are the founding of this nation, as written above, are purposefully set in an higher court than the courts of Man. Modern scholarship does everything it can to muddy these laws and the God that made them - accusing Jefferson of a deist God, when really, the Laws of Nature (and Nature's God) is a direct appeal to Blackstone and the Common Law that governed Man for time immemorial. These principles extend beyond all history, so deep into the past that the record fails. They are not brought forth in enlightenment - Quite the opposite. Anyone with an eye toward history knows exactly whom Jefferson appeals to, without a single doubt.

The interesting bit in Barton's lecture is the idea, at least alluded to, that the governing of Man sours when it denies the Laws of Nature, and Nature's God... This is a massive idea that I doubt you will be able to deny, anymore than I can...

Yahovah has said he has made himself evident in nature - That without the Book, and without 'enlightenment', even beyond the discontinuity of the curse that burdens all the earth, you can recognize the character of God in the Creation... That it goes without saying that a society so broken that it no longer understands the very laws of Nature is necessarily doomed - And I find that in our hubris, our unmitigated gall in identifying ourselves as Homo Sapiens Sapiens, having unfortunately eschewed our very basic nature, we have indeed sealed our fate, having so abridged the image of Yah found within us that our fate is accomplished in our own absurdities, and by our own hand....

To wit: Where in all of life are creatures so confused that they do not recognize the basic biology of male and female - That which, by and large, governs nearly everything in Nature? Where else in all nature does a female long to kill the child in her womb?

And to the point: Where in all nature is a male NOT a warrior? where is he not made, every bone and sinew, to defend his territory and his pack? Where does he NOT guard that which is his - HIS OWN?

This whole preposterous idea of toxic masculinity GOES AWAY COMPLETELY exactly where the gravel road ends. There isn't a woman alive that would deny a man his manhood just a half a mile inside that deep dark wood. It is entirely laughable. I mean knee-slapping and guffawing. Even accomplished women made for the forest and steady on the trail would laugh hysterically... She will gladly cede every option possible to the man as the griz rears up. Every woman thanks God Almighty for the strength and ingenuity of the man that hauls her back from the maw of death, which may be that griz, or may be a raging river, or a headlong plunge off a cliff, landing in an impossible place that would seal her fate. She knows soon enough that her very life, and the life of her children, each and every one are in his hand, and he had better damn well be capable. THAT is rugged individualism. That is a man, self-contained. That is what a man SHOULD be.

And all the more against another man, set on murder, pillage, and rape... The very condition that is running as a plague through cities of modernized men who no longer possess the steel that is the only cure. This will be put down by good men being violent. Of course that is its end.

And of COURSE man is violent. he is supposed to be. It is nothing but the inebriated spouting of modernity that declares otherwise in its astonishing ignorance.

It is ever the violence of the good man that puts down evil, as you say. And it always has been, without exception... A Republic if you can keep it... Give me liberty or give me death. The tree of liberty watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants... These things are not made by a milksop.

**Addendum if of interest:

Lecture: David Barton on The Philosophy Of Early Education

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilnsw3odRI4

A brilliant lecture that everyone should hear. This ol cowboy has something to say.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Excellent cogent points.

And the 'peaceful protest narrative is shattered as well by their own admission, as only 2 of America's 50 largest cities did not have rioting by BLM.
There are a couple of blue dots on that map in Western North Dakota. The obvious reason those were "peaceful protests" is that the potential rioters were confronted with another peaceful gathering nearby that promised an ass kicking they could take home with them if any crap went down.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

But certainly not where liberals don't control government, or they will actually get arrested and prosecuted... And convicted.

And certainly not in greater suburbia and rural areas where they will certainly get their asses whipped but good...
I think that is the operative limiting factor. Get out in the weeds a little, and they won't be dealing with soyboys who have never been in a fistfight. Not to mention "Behind every blade of grass..."

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

It is your misfortune @HoustonSam , to have poked at a particular point which, under the inspiration of a recent patriotic sermon by David Barton, has been bubbling away close to the surface ever since... So I apologize for the tome that this post is likely to be:

Laws of Nature and Nature's God... These timeless principles that are the founding of this nation, as written above, are purposefully set in an higher court than the courts of Man. Modern scholarship does everything it can to muddy these laws and the God that made them - accusing Jefferson of a deist God, when really, the Laws of Nature (and Nature's God) is a direct appeal to Blackstone and the Common Law that governed Man for time immemorial. These principles extend beyond all history, so deep into the past that the record fails. They are not brought forth in enlightenment - Quite the opposite. Anyone with an eye toward history knows exactly whom Jefferson appeals to, without a single doubt.

The interesting bit in Barton's lecture is the idea, at least alluded to, that the governing of Man sours when it denies the Laws of Nature, and Nature's God... This is a massive idea that I doubt you will be able to deny, anymore than I can...

Yahovah has said he has made himself evident in nature - That without the Book, and without 'enlightenment', even beyond the discontinuity of the curse that burdens all the earth, you can recognize the character of God in the Creation... That it goes without saying that a society so broken that it no longer understands the very laws of Nature is necessarily doomed - And I find that in our hubris, our unmitigated gall in identifying ourselves as Homo Sapiens Sapiens, having unfortunately eschewed our very basic nature, we have indeed sealed our fate, having so abridged the image of Yah found within us that our fate is accomplished in our own absurdities, and by our own hand....

To wit: Where in all of life are creatures so confused that they do not recognize the basic biology of male and female - That which, by and large, governs nearly everything in Nature? Where else in all nature does a female long to kill the child in her womb?

And to the point: Where in all nature is a male NOT a warrior? where is he not made, every bone and sinew, to defend his territory and his pack? Where does he NOT guard that which is his - HIS OWN?

This whole preposterous idea of toxic masculinity GOES AWAY COMPLETELY exactly where the gravel road ends. There isn't a woman alive that would deny a man his manhood just a half a mile inside that deep dark wood. It is entirely laughable. I mean knee-slapping and guffawing. Even accomplished women made for the forest and steady on the trail would laugh hysterically... She will gladly cede every option possible to the man as the griz rears up. Every woman thanks God Almighty for the strength and ingenuity of the man that hauls her back from the maw of death, which may be that griz, or may be a raging river, or a headlong plunge off a cliff, landing in an impossible place that would seal her fate. She knows soon enough that her very life, and the life of her children, each and every one are in his hand, and he had better damn well be capable. THAT is rugged individualism. That is a man, self-contained. That is what a man SHOULD be.

And all the more against another man, set on murder, pillage, and rape... The very condition that is running as a plague through cities of modernized men who no longer possess the steel that is the only cure. This will be put down by good men being violent. Of course that is its end.

And of COURSE man is violent. he is supposed to be. It is nothing but the inebriated spouting of modernity that declares otherwise in its astonishing ignorance.

It is ever the violence of the good man that puts down evil, as you say. And it always has been, without exception... A Republic if you can keep it... Give me liberty or give me death. The tree of liberty watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants... These things are not made by a milksop.

**Addendum if of interest:

Lecture: David Barton on The Philosophy Of Early Education

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilnsw3odRI4

A brilliant lecture that everyone should hear. This ol cowboy has something to say.
Very well said.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

I think that is the operative limiting factor. Get out in the weeds a little, and they won't be dealing with soyboys who have never been in a fistfight. Not to mention "Behind every blade of grass..."

Oh you've definitely got that right... But don't count those blue collar shop dogs and such out. They can bring it.

Offline roamer_1

There are a couple of blue dots on that map in Western North Dakota. The obvious reason those were "peaceful protests" is that the potential rioters were confronted with another peaceful gathering nearby that promised an ass kicking they could take home with them if any crap went down.

Same thing over here. They could have had their way... All it would have taken was wading through a couple hundred rednecks and bikers. Peaceful as a church picnic, I'll tell you what.  :laugh:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Same thing over here. They could have had their way... All it would have taken was wading through a couple hundred rednecks and bikers. Peaceful as a church picnic, I'll tell you what.  :laugh:

I understand Sturgis was very peaceful this year.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

I understand Sturgis was very peaceful this year.

Did you see that? ROTFLMAO!!! The roar from those bikers would dang near wake the dead. I wonder how many of them Antifa fellers kept their mud...  :silly:

Offline Smokin Joe

Did you see that? ROTFLMAO!!! The roar from those bikers would dang near wake the dead. I wonder how many of them Antifa fellers kept their mud...  :silly:
Oh, come, now.  Those Antifas knew they were safe. They had the police there to protect them  :silly:

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Oh, come, now.  Those Antifas knew they were safe. They had the police there to protect them  :silly:

Notice that they walked em out... Didn't put em in the squad car... Yeah, they lost their mud.  :silly:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"Data" my butt!

They have the capacity to know exactly who and whose money are funding and committing these riots, because they already track every call and text for "keywords".

They have the capacity to interrupt cell phone service in targeted vicinities.

Find out who's behind this and report it.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald